221g: Refused status

babai1234

Nen dropbox ki eligible, and got an update later— interview ki attend avalani 221g vesaru

interview velthe admin processing annaru, and till March 5 it will be 2 weeks.

nen eroju status check chesthe ‘Refused’ ani vundhi - what does that mean?

nen permanent employee right from my start of career and only last 4 months back I moved to a different company.

24 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

Nen dropbox ki eligible, and got an update later— interview ki attend avalani 221g vesaru

nen permanent employee right from my start of career and only last 4 months back I moved to a different company.

Ltt

26 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

Is your FTE with service oriented companies ??? 

26 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

“Refused” ani vunte...

ikada LTT kodithe emostadi kaka ? Chilled beer taagi panduko...repu passport collection ayinaka okasari susuko...

atarvat vachi LTT kottu

27 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

Simple google will give answer my friend 

221(g) Refusal – U.S. Visa. When you apply for a U.S. visa, it may sometimes be denied under INA Section 221(g), which means that either the essential information is missing from an application (or additional information is required), or that an application has been placed on administrative hold.

27 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

One more thing check your case status in USCIS site 

did you check with consulate? i have seen another case with refused status but when the person contacted Consulate, they told him it's still under processing. Please try that

56 minutes ago, babai1234 said:

after admin processing- didn't they ask for any additional docs ? how was your interview and what did they ask ? In your opinion why they could have given RFE based on questions they asked...?

5 minutes ago, user789 said:

Unless you see pp nothing is certain...Don't conclude online status

Passport is with me only.
When I inquired, chala mandhi passports tiskotleru, once status changes stamping ki veltharu anta.

6 minutes ago, user789 said:

after admin processing- didn't they ask for any additional docs ? how was your interview and what did they ask ? In your opinion why they could have given RFE based on questions they asked...?

Vaalu lca adigaru and Nenu ichina. Interview baane ayindi and company gurinchi adigaru amd went well, something system looks chusi 221g letter ichadu admin processing ani cheppi 

12 minutes ago, sam5484u said:

did you check with consulate? i have seen another case with refused status but when the person contacted Consulate, they told him it's still under processing. Please try that

Customer care vaalaki manam edaithe chusthunamo adhe telsu antunnaru - vere Number vundha emayina?