221g: Refused status

babai1234

On 3/7/2020 at 1:30 PM, babai1234 said:

Passport requested ani mail vachindi Friday...along with 221g letter and courier submission letter...

stamping issue chesthara?

uncle pm chudu ....  any one has information of 221g short white slip and passport retained... em process chetahru vallu 

On 3/3/2020 at 11:18 AM, babai1234 said:

Nen dropbox ki eligible, and got an update later— interview ki attend avalani 221g vesaru

interview velthe admin processing annaru, and till March 5 it will be 2 weeks.

nen eroju status check chesthe ‘Refused’ ani vundhi - what does that mean?

nen permanent employee right from my start of career and only last 4 months back I moved to a different company.

interview ki eppudu vellavu uncle ...  and ah date nunchi eppudu passport adigaru 

2 hours ago, argadorn said:

interview ki eppudu vellavu uncle ...  and ah date nunchi eppudu passport adigaru 

I went to dropbox/interview waiver on Feb 11. Got an email to collect passport on Feb 12. 

when I again went on Feb 18 to collect, I was asked to attend interview. I attended an interview on Feb 19, and they put my case in admin processing - I got passport requested email on Mar 5.

uncle pm chudu ....  any one has information of 221g short white slip and passport retained... em process chetahru vallu 

They contacted me on phone to verify basic information and they reached company HR and asked few questions (I work as full time)

1 hour ago, argadorn said:

Ohk ... With visa na ... Or documents esthara 

Nenu Vella, naaku slip icchadu no documents asked, as usual 2 day visa issued Ani vachindi.

But mine was interview not drop box

17 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

Nenu Vella, naaku slip icchadu no documents asked, as usual 2 day visa issued Ani vachindi.

Same thing happened to me, I was expecting 1-2 weeks; cut chesthey 2 days ki visa issued, 3rd day courier kuda ochesindi with PP.

10 hours ago, VictoryTDP said:

Thanks uncle's ... Little boost to me...nenu kuda interview ye ...

10 hours ago, Sarai_Veerraju said:

Same thing happened to me, I was expecting 1-2 weeks; cut chesthey 2 days ki visa issued, 3rd day courier kuda ochesindi with PP.

Ohk ... With visa na ... Or documents esthara 

With visa bro obviously... vachestundi le....

chill and keep us posted .. future reference kosam use avtundi...