Why did you choose your career?

Catabolite

Why I am doing what I am doing?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah...we will.be surprised by our transformation at the end of this journey....adhendho thelvadhu kani...humility mathram pakka vasthadhi manaki...how to read between the lines...Indian economy medha grip...international relations lo subtle dyanamics...Mana history...mana arts, culture...ivanniti gurinchi thelisina tarvatha Mana society medha manaki oka responsibility vasthadhi...Mana constotution medha respect peruguthundhi...Indian freedom struggle gurinchi detailed ga chaduthuntey Mana medhadu ki pattina buuju vadhulthadhi..overall ga big picture ni chusey capacity vasthundhi...I like what I have become at the end of this journey even though I'm unsuccessful....

Success is very narrowly defined. It is not what you have, but who you are and i think you are successful. Although i may have taken different lessons than you about certain  ideologies and schools of  thought wrt constitution, i am really glad I got to explore the vast number of fields; and yes it definitely made me look at things in a very very different way

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Ledhu evari lectures vinaley...Ashoknagar la faculty okaayana kalisindu...he gave me the required material...used to study those...aayana test series and sosin's test series rasina...medical science background unnavallaki anthro paper 1 is easy...paper 2 medha efforts pedithey chaalu...

Amazing man. very inspiring

4 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Engineering is more applied science, I like more basic science. To be honest, I do more applied science, I make my science relevant to people. Although I love what I do, if I had the choice, I would have wanted to study more basic biochemistry and understand the origin of life, or mimic life extraterrestrially. 

Good to know.

"Darichusukuni adugulu vesanu" - Is my case.   Engineering - Non IT

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Success is very narrowly defined. It is not what you have, but who you are and i think you are successful. Although i may have taken different lessons than you about certain  ideologies and schools of  thought wrt constitution, i am really glad I got to explore the vast number of fields; and yes it definitely made me look at things in a very very different way

em kodutunnav sativa or indica 

ippudu ekkada vunnav raja 

5 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Engineering is more applied science, I like more basic science. To be honest, I do more applied science, I make my science relevant to people. Although I love what I do, if I had the choice, I would have wanted to study more basic biochemistry and understand the origin of life, or mimic life extraterrestrially. 

may be i shud change my answer then. I changed my field completely; but not deep into basic  sciences, i still work in applied sci. I also like something in those lines. 

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

+1                                                           Thanks 😊 ...success is narrowly defined suitable to the norms of the society... incidentally the norms of the society will always be those which are set by the people who fall average on a standard deviation scale...the way we express ourselves...the way we look at things ...everything will be completely transformed...

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Amazing man. very inspiring

Antha scene ledhu le manaki...flow lo poina Aina kaadiki kalisochindhi...last lo dhebba padindhi ...manam chesindhi thakkuvey..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

+1                                                           Thanks 😊 ...success is narrowly defined suitable to the norms of the society... incidentally the norms of the society will always be those which are set by the people who fall average on a standard deviation scale...the way we express ourselves...the way we look at things ...everything will be completely transformed...

absolutely*=:

15 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

second line ki answer endii are you revenue aapicer registered paddy fields of Mr.naidu

PhD chestuna

19 minutes ago, Ellen said:

PhD chestuna

ekkada ?? India US 

u and that catabolite are same 

education gurinchii peddarayudu emannadoo telsa 

BS is bull sh it 

MS is more sh it 

PhD is pile high in deep sh it ani 

em chesina final ga sarvamangalame ani grammar.gif

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

ekkada ?? India US 

u and that catabolite are same 

education gurinchii peddarayudu emannadoo telsa 

BS is bull sh it 

MS is more sh it 

PhD is pile high in deep sh it ani 

em chesina final ga sarvamangalame ani grammar.gif

He is doing Day 1 CPT in PhD, I dided PhD, so I am deeper and deeper into $hit than he is.