Why did you choose your career?

Catabolite

Why I am doing what I am doing?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Ellen said:

I had different career until 2017, thought i did not have a choice. tarvata, realized i have a choice nak em set avtado clarity vachi dari chuskoni adgulu vesa

Me too, found my passion around 2016-2017 🤗🤗

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Catabolite said:

He is doing Day 1 CPT in PhD, I dided PhD, so I am deeper and deeper into $hit than he is. 

Yet no one cares or understands what $hit you are saying most of the time. Maybe PhD is too much.  sCo_^Y

5 minutes ago, redsox said:

Lite teesko, he/she has a narcissistic personality disorder for which there is no cure - thanks to his/her “research” 😁

Good post

7 hours ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah...we will.be surprised by our transformation at the end of this journey....adhendho thelvadhu kani...humility mathram pakka vasthadhi manaki...how to read between the lines...Indian economy medha grip...international relations lo subtle dyanamics...Mana history...mana arts, culture...ivanniti gurinchi thelisina tarvatha Mana society medha manaki oka responsibility vasthadhi...Mana constotution medha respect peruguthundhi...Indian freedom struggle gurinchi detailed ga chaduthuntey Mana medhadu ki pattina buuju vadhulthadhi..overall ga big picture ni chusey capacity vasthundhi...I like what I have become at the end of this journey even though I'm unsuccessful....

baa.. serious ga aduguthunna.. neeku nijanganey humility vachindha? 

or Indian govt ki ghulam ayye attitude ochinda? I'm curious what your perception of yourself is.

baaga chinchukunnav naa meedha. matter lekunda.

random people ni terrorist antunnav. idantha humble people chese panulu kaavu brotheru. lol.

53 minutes ago, redsox said:

Lite teesko, he/she has a narcissistic personality disorder for which there is no cure - thanks to his/her “research” 😁

what research?who?

55 minutes ago, BeautyQueen said:

Yet no one cares or understands what $hit you are saying most of the time. Maybe PhD is too much.  sCo_^Y

dude, what he says is easily understandable. most of them very basic stuff.

as long as he doesn't opine on things he has not even done basic reading about, its all fine.

1 hour ago, redsox said:

I think you all misunderstand the cat. I'll show you how to post like cat (only in spirit, because he doesn't use many words)

--------

People who have careers are insecure fools. They go looking for safe spaces where they can nurse their ego whenever it gets shattered by reality.

--------

• Upvote 1

@Ellen awesome re.. you didn't become an officer for the imperial state of India.

just miss. it had the potential to turn you into a monster. good luck re.

Indian officer service must be disbanded. It creates psychos like gnan_anna, even without offering them a job. hehe.

okay bye cuties. 

I hate you all. irrespective of your careers :) 

especially those monsters that support kashmir repression and think reportin on delhi riots was biased.

who cares what career you have. you are already poisoning it with your stupidity :) 

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

I think you all misunderstand the cat. I'll show you how to post like cat (only in spirit, because he doesn't use many words)

--------

People who have careers are insecure fools. They go looking for safe spaces where they can nurse their ego whenever it gets shattered by reality.

--------

are you impersonating  @Catabolite ? leave her..she is confused kid (but good confused kid).

2 minutes ago, Agnes said:

@Ellen awesome re.. you didn't become an officer for the imperial state of India.

just miss. it had the potential to turn you into a monster. good luck re.

Thanks. I left it for good. The more I read, the more it helped me understand what I was meant to do

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

are you impersonating  @Catabolite ? leave her..she is confused kid (but good confused kid).

no. i'm responding to cat with my perspective, in his language.

no offense meant. cat is cat. neither good nor bad. just self centred