Serious Question

Amrita

1 hour ago, Catabolite said:

Sometimes, seeing that other people go through the same things we go through makes us feel better. I was very stressed and to an extent depressed during my PhD. There were a lot of factors that caused it, kind of like how you describe. At some point, even self-harm was something I thought about. After a couple of years, things got even worse, both work life and love life. And then, in a period of a couple of months, I graduated and things started looking better. I got a PhD, a bunch of awards, and things suddenly looked bright. However, I don't think that was the best phase of my life. Because had I not gone through the earlier phase in my life, and struggled through it, I wouldn't have had all the bright days later. So really, the best days of my life was when I struggled and faced them rather than the days I got the results of my struggle. Since then, every time I struggle through decisions or emotions, I just started looking at the bright side of things. Often times, we don't realize how things are changing in our lives because we are too busy feeling sad about something that we are expecting. The truth however is, our life appears the way we want to see it. 

arey filli.. manalo mana mata.. antha stress tiskune time lo hair loss emana ochindara ?venky27.gif

Just now, Scada said:

arey filli.. manalo mana mata.. antha stress tiskune time lo hair loss emana ochindara ?pk.gif

Roju kobbari noone rasukuni gattiga jeda vesuko, juttu baaga perugutundi.

6 minutes ago, Scada said:

TE ithe malla ostadi.. genetic ithe radu 

TE ante ? I have so much  hair loss . Place or stress I don’t know @~`