Serious Question

Amrita

Just now, Scada said:

how ? dermotologist dagarki povala ?

Vaarni Juttu(Hair) Gola, Seperate thread lo veyyochu kada man..other cricket grounds vuncles ki kuda kanipistundi.

2 minutes ago, quirky said:

both are different 

TE lo hair loss mostly even ga untundi.  Alopecia ite patches ga start avutundi . Visible difference ite adokkate 

Scalp and follicles test cheyinchukovalsinde

Diet changes ante mostly iron-rich foods, supplements and good life style 

Black strap molasses, dates,protein rich foods focus cheyyandi 

B vitamins,Zinc and biotin helped initially 

Thank you !

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

Were you ever super confused to peaks that you cannot decide something even in few months ?  

Scared of being at a place or can’t imagine to be alone when used to being alone for years ? 

Heart really racing with stress when U want to come to a conclusion or when people keep asking decision or any questions related to solution  ? 

Ofcourse this person also have health issues of a parent and going through some problems within his relationship too .  Bonus is employer issues too like closing company and he is on h1b . He probably has health issues too at the moment .  He was told by an astrologer that it would be this way even before he started experiencing this. Appudu light tesukunnadu but now relate chesukuntunnadu. Bottom line was told time is worst too. 

Is this a condition where the person need psychiatric help ?  Will traveling taking time off for couple of weeks a good suggestion for solution? 

PS : Friend Valla friend kosam posted e question . I am a very good friend tbh . @3$%

Sagam jeevitham madipoyina dhosa aina kooda astrology lanti vi vadhalu ga. No wonder people who can' take their lives in their control keep believing that stuff. Side effect - confusion and indecision.

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Oh ! What changes to your diet did you do ?  Tips please . I see so much hair fall in 2 months . Gundu ayite pelli kuda kadu @~`

It could be temporary due to stress. Panic ite inka ekkuva avutundi hair fall 

Focus on more proteins and iron-rich foods to start with. 

Yoga/meditation/active life style helps for reducing stress 

Scalp massages kuda help avutayi for re-growth (Warm coconut oil/castor oil )

Supplements tesukovochu to stop hair shedding  (B vitamins,Zinc )(talk to your physician or go see a dermatologist) 

2 minutes ago, quirky said:

It could be temporary due to stress. Panic ite inka ekkuva avutundi hair fall 

Focus on more proteins and iron-rich foods to start with. 

Yoga/meditation/active life style helps for reducing stress 

Scalp massages kuda help avutayi for re-growth (Warm coconut oil/castor oil )

Supplements tesukovochu to stop hair shedding  (B vitamins,Zinc )(talk to your physician or go see a dermatologist) 

Thanks  . Any supplement suggestion ? 

3 minutes ago, Somedude said:

Sagam jeevitham madipoyina dhosa aina kooda astrology lanti vi vadhalu ga. No wonder people who can' take their lives in their control keep believing that stuff. Side effect - confusion and indecision.

Astrology direction ga tesukunte nothing wrong adi blind ga follow avute issues vastayi . Care cheyaledu ante follow avvaledu ani. It’s very common that something said avutunte relate chesukovadam . 

Just now, Amrita said:

Astrology direction ga tesukunte nothing wrong adi blind ga follow avute issues vastayi . Care cheyaledu ante follow avvaledu ani. It’s very common that something said avutunte relate chesukovadam . 

Ok. Carry on.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

Ayite memu break up kaledu antava ? One problem off list anukona ? @3$%

yupp - the more fights u have, the more love u will have ani feel ayyi li8 theesuko... atleast ee problem okati set avutundhi. 

pakka thread lo chusthe, You started working in 2010. that's 10 years ago, kani neeku depression ane tag appatnunche vesunnattu unnav.

I'm sure you are more matured, more knowledgeable than lots of people in this DB. But it's good you seek support. 

try to get that tag away from you, show optimism.

20 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

yupp - the more fights u have, the more love u will have ani feel ayyi li8 theesuko... atleast ee problem okati set avutundhi. 

<)&git@3wS@nC#aZi#$<^^

15 minutes ago, ShruteSastry said:

pakka thread lo chusthe, You started working in 2010. that's 10 years ago, kani neeku depression ane tag appatnunche vesunnattu unnav.

I'm sure you are more matured, more knowledgeable than lots of people in this DB. But it's good you seek support. 

try to get that tag away from you, show optimism.

I am a very optimistic person . I was in depression with break up then . 5 years okey manishikosam cried not even seeing men interested in me . Emotional fool ni I didn’t know about counseling then didn’t change much in emotional front  @3$%