Serious Question

Amrita

@Amrita  Among all the problems , pick the one which is like the lowest hanging fruit and focus on it , you need a win at this moment to regain the spark and feel some relief , so try to get a win , take a step by step approach to fixing the rest of them once this happens. I know it is easier said than done , I also think its best to try fixing the problems which you can rather than worrying about ones which you can't 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Simple solution akka : Pelli chesuko thondharaga & have kids, ur life will change a lot.. good r bad, depends on us though :) 

Where is pelli koduku ? One groom pls . 

4 minutes ago, Peddayana said:

@Amrita  Among all the problems , pick the one which is like the lowest hanging fruit and focus on it , you need a win at this moment to regain the spark and feel some relief , so try to get a win , take a step by step approach to fixing the rest of them once this happens. I know it is easier said than done , I also think its best to try fixing the problems which you can rather than worrying about ones which you can't 

Chala baga chepparu . It can be applied to any aspect of life at any phase . Naku anni big problems laga ney anipistunnayi . Also , I am nervous . I want best outcome but don’t know what is best stage lo unna . I don’t if this is related to stress but I am forgetting names of people I talk to every day . Suddenly mind blank ayipotundi . I will write down and try to implement this . Thank you ! 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Where is pelli koduku ? One groom pls . 

Anukovaale gaani, Entha seppu akka ..  mine was done in 3 days, literally :)

landed, saw her on the same day & Muhartam  fixed - 3 days lo manchidhi vundhannaaru - Fasak :giggle:

5 hours ago, Scada said:

2018 aug, sep, oct time lo this happened to me..

patha tech unna Career lo stuck ipoina aney feeling... unnecessary stress valla Telogen effluviem ochindi..em tinalo teligu..asalu akali avadu..3 months back konna car biscuit indi.. india ki dabbulu pampali...ma company e-verify number japordy lo undi..stem ofty gurinchi stress, job nilapettukovali aney stress.. motham stress.. all planets gang-bang la undedi na situvation.. antha low ga na life lo epudu lenu..stress ni ela handle cheyalo kuda telidu..

last ki devudu unadu le ani munduku potunna time lo afdb tagilindi.. vargamana, watsapp  gadi postlu chusi navvukuntu gadipesa oka 6 months.. a tarvata ..ila jatakam edo untadi.. asal time bale le ani manchi time kosam eduru chusukuntu , kotta hobbies like gymming tho timepass chesukuntu time ni antha gadipesa.. naku help indi good time anedi naku kuda edo roju ostadi le aney blind faith 🙂

ipudu matuku em ina stress tiskokunda open arms tho a problem ni handle cheyadam learnt.. may be that bad time was boon in disguise

Mee area lo ki Aishwarya vachindi 😋

5 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Anukovaale gaani, Entha seppu akka ..  mine was done in 3 days, literally :)

landed, saw her on the same day & Muhartam  fixed - 3 days lo manchidhi vundhannaaru - Fasak :giggle:

It’s luck and time rey . Na time vastundo ledo kuda who knows ? Anni anukunte avvavu. Naku pelli settle ayyi cancelled In 2017  . I saw him with another woman and I had to cancel it . Thank god he saved me and inka engagement avvale states lo unnam kabatti .  Edi mana chetullo undadu . Undi anukuntam ante . Life is not easy for everyone . 

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

It’s luck and time rey . Na time vastundo ledo kuda who knows ? Anni anukunte avvavu. Naku pelli settle ayyi cancelled In 2017  . I saw him with another woman and I had to cancel it . Thank god he saved me and inka engagement avvale states lo unnam kabatti .  Edi mana chetullo undadu . Undi anukuntam ante . Life is not easy for everyone . 

What the duck 🦆 rey !!!!!

4 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

What the duck 🦆 rey !!!!!

Yup !  Naku asalu nachatam kashtam and naku nachina manishi to naku pelli chachina kadu.  I kind of experienced this .  

Humans need companionship to share all their Emotional needs. Be it friends or close family or spouse.. 

you feel very lonely and helpless especially when you are facing any issues.. and that is when you need the most help.. 

my 2 cents- try to go to someone very close to you And who will make you happy.. and stay with them for a week or two.. a change of air might give you a fresh perspective of your life..

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

Humans need companionship to share all their Emotional needs. Be it friends or close family or spouse.. 

you feel very lonely and helpless especially when you are facing any issues.. and that is when you need the most help.. 

my 2 cents- try to go to someone very close to you And who will make you happy.. and stay with them for a week or two.. a change of air might give you a fresh perspective of your life..

Yeah but I don’t know where to go . :( 

• Sad 1