Serious Question

Amrita

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

u need to think take a chill-pill.

and realize nothing is important than Health in this world..ur focus should be on it..

prapancham lo chala jabbulu/chavulu  society kosam bratakadam valla vachevi..

the day when u realize you should live life for urself..then all these fearfullness/stress goes away...

nice

Just now, VictoryTDP said:

Who is that world famous astrologer

My guru. He told u need love affection support dont take easy ani. Rojuku 5.5 hrs japam kuda adviced and he did it for short while and gave up.

Sare inka e cover drive i cant do kani Ah friend valla friend valla friend nene @~`

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Vakey nenu kuda ade chesta but ippudu corona virus to how to travel ? #$1

pakkane vunna chinna vuru lo motel tesukoni local bar or pub ki potha 

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Were you ever super confused to peaks that you cannot decide something even in few months ?  

Scared of being at a place or can’t imagine to be alone when used to being alone for years ? 

Heart really racing with stress when U want to come to a conclusion or when people keep asking decision or any questions related to solution  ? 

Ofcourse this person also have health issues of a parent and going through some problems within his relationship too .  Bonus is employer issues too like closing company and he is on h1b . He probably has health issues too at the moment .  He was told by an astrologer that it would be this way even before he started experiencing this. Appudu light tesukunnadu but now relate chesukuntunnadu. Bottom line was told time is worst too. 

Is this a condition where the person need psychiatric help ?  Will traveling taking time off for couple of weeks a good suggestion for solution? 

PS : Friend Valla friend kosam posted e question . I am a very good friend tbh . @3$%

Mee friend ki pelli chesthe anni set aithai

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

My guru. He told u need love affection support dont take easy ani. Rojuku 5.5 hrs japam kuda adviced and he did it for short while and gave up.

Sare inka e cover drive i cant do kani Ah friend valla friend valla friend nene @~`

I knew it. Pm chesina

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Were you ever super confused to peaks that you cannot decide something even in few months ?  

Scared of being at a place or can’t imagine to be alone when used to being alone for years ? 

Heart really racing with stress when U want to come to a conclusion or when people keep asking decision or any questions related to solution  ? 

Ofcourse this person also have health issues of a parent and going through some problems within his relationship too .  Bonus is employer issues too like closing company and he is on h1b . He probably has health issues too at the moment .  He was told by an astrologer that it would be this way even before he started experiencing this. Appudu light tesukunnadu but now relate chesukuntunnadu. Bottom line was told time is worst too. 

Is this a condition where the person need psychiatric help ?  Will traveling taking time off for couple of weeks a good suggestion for solution? 

PS : Friend Valla friend kosam posted e question . I am a very good friend tbh . @3$%

Chilipi donga 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

psychology ni left leg tho aadukune neeku psychological problems endhakka - maa psychology ni sadhavaalani decide ayinaava :giggle:

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, sboyr2r said:

pakkane vunna chinna vuru lo motel tesukoni local bar or pub ki potha 

1 month nunchi hotel lo ney unnna bayatanye tintunna. Inka ekkuva ayindi taggaledu. @~`

14 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Take some off time and travel to nearby place. Psychiatric help avasaram ledu, unless u r not able to sleep at all. Meere figure out cheskogalaru. Start with small, cheyagalige things like health set cheskovadam. As you conquer one thing other things will become easy because u wil keep gaining confidence.