Serious Question

Amrita

Just now, Amrita said:

Already inko job undi but dont want to take it . Actually akkada leave ikkada leave ani both ki vellakunda intlo sat today. @~`

that is his choice ya...All we can do in this life is all we can do......You may or may not like the consequences. If dont ,  do something else.

A simple if---else....

But people tend run in loops :D

sunil3.gif

5 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

are you experiencing an emotional void?

I am not sure what that means. Asalu i am getting emotional and crying for no reason. Na BF ki break up cheppa monna as he was rude to me. Lecture class piki 100 messages kotta. He has his issues tbh but manners ledu niku adi ledu ani esukunna. I am in destruction mode . #$1

Just now, Amrita said:

I am not sure what that means. Asalu i am getting emotional and crying for no reason. Na BF ki break up cheppa monna as he was rude to me. Lecture class piki 10 messages kotta. He has his issues tbh but manners ledu niku adi ledu ani esukunna. #$1

Reach out to him. You might feel better may be

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I am not sure what that means. Asalu i am getting emotional and crying for no reason. Na BF ki break up cheppa monna as he was rude to me. Lecture class piki 100 messages kotta. He has his issues tbh but manners ledu niku adi ledu ani esukunna. I am in destruction mode . #$1

Bad choice breaking up

9 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Take some off time and travel to nearby place. Psychiatric help avasaram ledu, unless u r not able to sleep at all. Meere figure out cheskogalaru. Start with small, cheyagalige things like health set cheskovadam. As you conquer one thing other things will become easy because u wil keep gaining confidence. 

Thanks ! :sHa_friends:

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

naa wife ippatiki naaku 100 times divorce ivvaali :giggle:

6 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Reach out to him. You might feel better may be

Ninna already 100 confused messages kotta 5 hrs of no mad driving taruvata. He called and talked.  Veparitam ga alochinchadam maneyi . Dont mix 10 problems u have and jump from one to another. U r not this think one at a time decide and stick to it ani cheppadu.  But he is mad at me ofcourse na patience poyi last 5 months nunchi modaletti tittanu. I told Sorry but he needs some time to talk normally. Cant call him ethadu  ethina he cant talk normally malla nenu hurt avuta :(

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Already inko job undi but dont want to take it . Actually akkada leave ikkada leave ani both ki vellakunda intlo sat today.Drove 9 hrs like a wanderer  @~`

I thought you loved and wanted to go back to your old job and place. You didn't joined old job yet ?

You seem to be worried about your dad health. So go and visit him first. 

BF matters can always be settled. Even if not, life will move on. 

4 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

naa wife ippatiki naaku 100 times divorce ivvaali :giggle:

Ayite memu break up kaledu antava ? One problem off list anukona ? @3$%

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I think i will do this. Corona out break valla ragalama inko 3 weeks lo back ? Trump is slowling closing borders no?

evaru sure ga cheppaleru ippudu 

Do what you can handle or what matters the most 

• Thanks 1

Just now, snoww said:

I thought you loved and wanted to go back to your old job and place. You didn't joined old job yet ?

You seem to be worried about your dad health. So go and visit him first. 

BF matters can always be settled. Even if not, life will move on. 

Join ayya one month back.  :( 

Yeah india ki pota may be thats the best decision now.