Serious Question

Amrita

2 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Sometimes, seeing that other people go through the same things we go through makes us feel better. I was very stressed and to an extent depressed during my PhD. There were a lot of factors that caused it, kind of like how you describe. At some point, even self-harm was something I thought about. After a couple of years, things got even worse, both work life and love life. And then, in a period of a couple of months, I graduated and things started looking better. I got a PhD, a bunch of awards, and things suddenly looked bright. However, I don't think that was the best phase of my life. Because had I not gone through the earlier phase in my life, and struggled through it, I wouldn't have had all the bright days later. So really, the best days of my life was when I struggled and faced them rather than the days I got the results of my struggle. Since then, every time I struggle through decisions or emotions, I just started looking at the bright side of things. Often times, we don't realize how things are changing in our lives because we are too busy feeling sad about something that we are expecting. The truth however is, our life appears the way we want to see it. 

Very good post !  

4 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

DB did not expect from this @Amrita@3$%

This is unacceptable

@Amrita is a human being. Honestly, vetikanna pedda problems i handled better in past. Eppudu enta confused ga nenu lenu.  May be we cant do that everytime. I also feel expectations is the problem.  Expectations of things to be certain way and also from people. I probably stopped being flexible and being accepting of unexpected changes. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Were you ever super confused to peaks that you cannot decide something even in few months ?  

Scared of being at a place or can’t imagine to be alone when used to being alone for years ? 

Heart really racing with stress when U want to come to a conclusion or when people keep asking decision or any questions related to solution  ? 

Ofcourse this person also have health issues of a parent and going through some problems within his relationship too .  Bonus is employer issues too like closing company and he is on h1b . He probably has health issues too at the moment .  He was told by an astrologer that it would be this way even before he started experiencing this. Appudu light tesukunnadu but now relate chesukuntunnadu. Bottom line was told time is worst too. 

Is this a condition where the person need psychiatric help ?  Will traveling taking time off for couple of weeks a good suggestion for solution? 

PS : Friend Valla friend kosam posted e question . I am a very good friend tbh . @3$%

DInt read all the replies but here are my 2 c.Forgive my grammar

With growing age or in general you get stressed of parents , parenting,career,family,spouse,love life ,peer comparisons stuff and many more etc

You think a lot like job pote ela,corona vaste ela, pelli kakapote ela,loan kattakapote ela

What you should know is things not in your hands just give a damn. You give your best ante. Rest happens for good or bad

Once married the only 2 ppl important to you are spouse and kids. Just take care of them . And NEVER EVER COMPARE with others. India america kanna  time lo mundu like 9 hours. Ante India goppa desam aipodu kada. Everyone has their time zone for things to happen

Know what yo are good at and pursue it. The whole world likes to travel and you dont and thats ok. Who cares. You do what you like . Nothing give more confident than being independently handle things

And last line. Please F the society and their thoughts..Esp Indian society . They have a reason for everything on the planet

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Amrita said:

@Amrita is a human being. Honestly, vetikanna pedda problems i handled better in past. Eppudu enta confused ga nenu lenu.  May be we cant do that everytime. I also feel expectations is the problem.  Expectations of things to be certain way and also from people. I probably stopped being flexible and being accepting of unexpected changes. 

You are having mild mid life crisis.  Ee rojuloo 30s ke midlife crisis vachesthundi instead of 40s.  Career young age lo start ayipothe vache problems ivi.  

You need to work on self confidence. Start doing thinks that makes you feel rewarded. You will eventually pass this stage.

Jagadam chowdary garu cheppindi nijame kavachu, kaani your happiness depends on you but not on 5hrs pooja.

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

You are having mild mid life crisis.  Ee rojuloo 30s ke midlife crisis vachesthundi instead of 40s.  Career young age lo start ayipothe vache problems ivi.  

You need to work on self confidence. Start doing thinks that makes you feel rewarded. You will eventually pass this stage.

Jagadam chowdary garu cheppindi nijame kavachu, kaani your happiness depends on you but not on 5hrs pooja.

I think she's closer to 40's than 30's ..so it's a possible mid life crisis

4 minutes ago, ring_master said:

I think she's closer to 40's than 30's ..so it's a possible mid life crisis

Really ?  Thanks for enlightening me by letting me knw my age.  Chance dorikindi ani oka 10 years penchesav. 

Health issues ani anta clear ga raste employer company ethestunnadu ante daniki age ki ela sir link? @3$%

My problems are clearly because of people and things out of my control.

21 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

inka pelli kuda avvaledhu apude mid life crisis endhi.

mid life crisis vallu andaru naku telisi pichi pichi ga pictures digi whatsapp lo status lu putting @3$%

6 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

mid life crisis vallu andaru naku telisi pichi pichi ga pictures digi whatsapp lo status lu putting @3$%

Agreed. Add FB/Insta too . Nenu FB aey vada and instagram ela vadutaro teledu kuda. @3$%

7 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Adi crisis kaadu...pichi...mid life pichi antaru danne...! 

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Really ?  Thanks for enlightening me by letting me knw my age.  Chance dorikindi ani oka 10 years penchesav. 

Health issues ani anta clear ga raste employer company ethestunnadu ante daniki age ki ela sir link? @3$%

My problems are clearly because of people and things out of my control.

anni telisinappudu inka ikkada question lu enduku vere valla sugeestion lu enduku....

Image result for brahmi money money gif

2 minutes ago, ring_master said:

anni telisinappudu inka ikkada question lu enduku vere valla sugeestion lu enduku....

Image result for brahmi money money gif

Nenu evaranna experience chesara ila ani adiga. Solutions cheppamanalede? Na problem 0.00001 % describe cheste how can anyone give solution?   Traveling a good option ah ani adiga.  I just wanted to know if there are someone who are like me and more kinda venting my psychological state.

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

. Appudu light tesukunnadu but now relate chesukuntunnadu. 

tube light aa... tesukoni nethi meeda esukoni kottukunnada sSc_hidingsofa