2 jobs - saving taxes

sendral_nakka

My friend has this question$%^

FT pays over 100k

Contract pays over 100k

Working on both same time....(besides spouse earns 100k)

How to save taxes bhayya's:sAni_monkey:

2 minutes ago, sendral_nakka said:

My friend has this question$%^

FT pays over 100k

Contract pays over 100k

Working on both same time....(besides spouse earns 100k)

How to save taxes bhayya's:sAni_monkey:

GC/ Citizen ?  FT and contract simultaneously how ?

Just now, sendral_nakka said:

Why not?

its all about managing your time

Why not enti sir? Legally you cant work for two employers on H1b. You can work for two clients with same employer. 

My question was is she a GC or citizen. 

Just now, Amrita said:

Why not enti sir? Legally you cant work for two employers on H1b. You can work for two clients with same employer. 

they have an EAD

31 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You can work 2 employers with 2 jobs, provided both of them should have 40 hours work

https://hackinglawpractice.com/faqs/can-i-work-2-jobs-on-a-single-h1b-visa/

Typically, if you're here on an employment Visa, it's an H1B Visa. ... Outside employment is pretty much prohibited. If you file a second H1B application and your second employer pays for the filing fees, and goes through all of the paperwork to get that second H1B Visa, then you can indeed work for 2 separate employers.

1 minute ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

You can work 2 employers with 2 jobs, provided both of them should have 40 hours work

I dont think so.  Same employer ayite ney cheyachu.  Nenu Ippudu ade stage lo unna oka FT and one C2C confusion lo . Tondaraga maneyakapote status issue vachi rondu potayi. 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I dont think so.  Same employer ayite ney cheyachu.  Nenu Ippudu ade stage lo unna oka FT and one C2C confusion lo . Tondaraga maneyakapote status issue vachi rondu potayi. 

My friend brother is working both on H1 and claiming taxes appropriately. what you are saying is OLD MYTH ani USCIS vade statement icadhu. 

kavalante just google once why are you keeping your doubt yourself. But adhi andari valla kadu I am vexed with 1 job cant do 2 along with trading and all. 

Just now, ILOVEGIRLS said:

My friend brother is working both on H1 and claiming taxes appropriately. what you are saying is OLD MYTH ani USCIS vade statement icadhu. 

kavalante just google once why are you keeping your doubt yourself. But adhi andari valla kadu I am vexed with 1 job cant do 2 along with trading and all. 

Nenu ippudu ade stage lo unna. Oka FT company to leave lo undi back old company to C2c velli chestunna. Confusion lo akkada kuda leave petta . Both places two payrolls running.  Status issues vachi dobbutundi . Because its like two FT as i am employee for my desi employer too.  You cant do that way.  I consulted a lawyer and he told me to immediately quit one job.