C0vid 19-- deaths 99 ,confirmed 5871 in USA

karna11

9 minutes ago, xano917 said:

why only in washington state lo dying ?

Many of them are related cases. Old people care service facility lo spread ayyindi annaru. 

2 minutes ago, ARYA said:

starky howz everything

Hoping situation comes under control. Work from home whenever possible. Stocking up groceries but not going crazy like few desis. End of the world laaga koni sasthunnaru kondaru leaving others empty handed 

12 minutes ago, karthikn said:

Thanks. Thing is I was sick with flu for couple of weeks. Cough main ga. Final ga gone but light cold sneezing appudappudu 

Working from home inka as I don't want it to spread it to others 

Did you see a doctor. I have severe cold last week. I was stressed due to travel and gone sleepless. I went to doctor they said all good and no need to worry until you have cough. I was told to improve immunity and consume vitamin C. 

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Did you see a doctor. I have severe cold last week. I was stressed due to travel and gone sleepless. I went to doctor they said all good and no need to worry until you have cough. I was told to improve immunity and consume vitamin C. 

what about no cold but cough

13 minutes ago, snoww said:

Many of them are related cases. Old people care service facility lo spread ayyindi annaru. 

oh they should disclose this info

35 minutes ago, snoww said:

True, there are around 70 odd ppl in that facility. Also, nurses are being tested. 

At least, from what I've heard, first few people who died has some existing health issues.

Yes, its worry some. 

28 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

yes.. vachina 2 days ke vella.. viral type andhi.. dry cough nundi wet cough avadaniki evo tablets given, flonase and cough syrup etc...no more cough now..cold also very mild.. 

vitamin c ki you need to take Airborne effervescent tablets ..all stores lo untayi

2 hours ago, karthikn said:

yes.. vachina 2 days ke vella.. viral type andhi.. dry cough nundi wet cough avadaniki evo tablets given, flonase and cough syrup etc...no more cough now..cold also very mild.. 

vitamin c ki you need to take Airborne effervescent tablets ..all stores lo untayi

Good 👍🏻

Yeah... I got em from whole foods. 

2 hours ago, raaajaaa said:

what about no cold but cough

Ade corona anta 😋

Take precautions not to get cold, cough, fever. Consume foods that boost immune system. Include ginger, garlic and red bell peppers. Drink plenty of water (warm water). Most virus are not heat resistant. Exercise regularly to maintain body's heat energy. 

4 hours ago, xano917 said:

this could be reason

The first case of coronavirus reported in the United States was a man from nearby Snohomish County.
He arrived from Wuhan, China -- the hub of the global outbreak -- at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on January 15, before any health screenings for the virus began at US airports. The man sought medical care on January 19 after four days of self-quarantine at home, Washington officials said.

2 hours ago, karthikn said:

Yes this really works.....Nenu everyday vesukunta emergenc 2000 mg morning

3 hours ago, snoww said:

The first case of coronavirus reported in the United States was a man from nearby Snohomish County.
He arrived from Wuhan, China -- the hub of the global outbreak -- at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport on January 15, before any health screenings for the virus began at US airports. The man sought medical care on January 19 after four days of self-quarantine at home, Washington officials said.

4 hours ago, raaajaaa said:

3days nundi cold cough, no fever cold taggindi doctor dagarki pothe ame ledu ra musaloda  anadu should i worry manavallu manavarallu

Ee vayasulo thatha gariki inka paanam meeda aasha chavaledu 

36 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Yes this really works.....Nenu everyday vesukunta emergenc 2000 mg morning

Em lekapoyina vesukuntunnara leda you have cough/cold ?

4 hours ago, xano917 said:

one lady came from south korea got sick went to nursing home which became epi center of covid-19 outbreak in US