East Asian student assaulted in 'racist' coronavirus attack in London

r2d2

Jonathan Mok said he was attacked in London, causing injury to his right eye. He posted two photos of his face on social media, explaining: "One image was taken in the mirror and hence, the laterally inverted image. The image that seems so be much swollen was taken as a selfie-- and the bruising only developed in the following day."

Jonathan Mok wrote about his ordeal in a public post on Facebook Monday, detailing how he was attacked by a group of people on Oxford Street, a busy shopping area in the center of the British capital, at about 9.15 p.m. local time (4.15 p.m. ET) on February 24.
The attack comes at a time of increasing xenophobia against people of East Asian appearance in the UK and around the world.
"The guy who tried to kick me then said, 'I don't want your coronavirus in my country', before swinging another sucker punch at me, which resulted in my face exploding with blood (from my nose)," wrote Mok.

5 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

Jonathan Mok said he was attacked in London, causing injury to his right eye. He posted two photos of his face on social media, explaining: "One image was taken in the mirror and hence, the laterally inverted image. The image that seems so be much swollen was taken as a selfie-- and the bruising only developed in the following day."

Jonathan Mok wrote about his ordeal in a public post on Facebook Monday, detailing how he was attacked by a group of people on Oxford Street, a busy shopping area in the center of the British capital, at about 9.15 p.m. local time (4.15 p.m. ET) on February 24.
The attack comes at a time of increasing xenophobia against people of East Asian appearance in the UK and around the world.
"The guy who tried to kick me then said, 'I don't want your coronavirus in my country', before swinging another sucker punch at me, which resulted in my face exploding with blood (from my nose)," wrote Mok.

Aaa kottinollamida simple ga thuppilu padetattu gattiga Oka thummu thummalsindi sachi urukunetodu bayam bayam tho