Amazon says Seattle-based employee diagnosed with coronavirus

HEROO

Amazon is informing employees that one of its Seattle-based workers has been diagnosed with coronavirus. 

According to a mass email for all staff members in Seattle and Bellevue, Washington, the employee infected with the novel coronavirus first became ill on February 25 and has not been back to work since that time. 

The company said it has directly notified all coworkers who had been in close contact with the patient. The worker was based at the downtown office building the company refers to as Amazon Brazil, according to the email.

An Amazon spokesperson confirmed the authenticity of the email to CNN, adding, “We’re supporting the affected employee.” 

It was not immediately clear whether the case was included in Washington state’s count of coronavirus patients in King County, which stood at 21 on Monday.

Just now, HEROO said:

andariki wfh isthe stores ela nadusthay ?

I mean tech side . I don’t know . Manam Ippudu Amazon lo order chesukovadam okay or not ? @~`

2 minutes ago, raaajaaa said:

E samayamlone manishi chala drudanga undali gunde nibbaram chesukovali mana confidence sagam rogam Mayam chesthundi

Neekante sanitizers dorikinay ennanna chepthav

1 minute ago, HEROO said:

Neekante sanitizers dorikinay ennanna chepthav

Just now, Amrita said:

I didn’t buy any stuff to stock @3$%

soaps sanitizer anything . s%H#

@Amrita ji neku emina kavala ante chepu address pm chey na dagara chala unayi pampistha

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I didn’t buy any stuff to stock @3$%

soaps sanitizer nothing . s%H#

Mee state lo inka ek confirm avvale kada buy atleast basic needs sanitizers alchohal wipes masks

1 minute ago, HEROO said:

Mee state lo inka ek confirm avvale kada buy atleast basic needs sanitizers alchohal wipes masks

Yeah repu poyi konta . But ikkada kuda stocking up don’t know why ? Pichi janal@~`