7 seater SUV

Afdbuser123

I am planning on buying a 7/8 seater SUV soon and debating between Honda Pilot EXL 2020 and Toyota Highlander XLE 2020. Need suggestions on which one to pick and what is the best price to pay for these. Appreciate all the answers.

ee madhya ne pilot theeskunna.. EX model, 32k on road vachindi but that is 2019 model and year end sale lo baaga beram aadina... I didnt like highlander, it was a little smaller inside... pilot is bigger and has more room for seating. EX-L would be a little more costly since it has leather seats... 

5 hours ago, Afdbuser123 said:

I am planning on buying a 7/8 seater SUV soon and debating between Honda Pilot EXL 2020 and Toyota Highlander XLE 2020. Need suggestions on which one to pick and what is the best price to pay for these. Appreciate all the answers.

PIlot is bigger and more spacious than highlander.  

5 hours ago, psycopk said:

Try Volkswagen tiguan.. is also good

How about reliability when compared to japanese brands. I am asking about VW brand..any owner reviews..

7 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

How about reliability when compared to japanese brands. I am asking about VW brand..any owner reviews..

Xc90 best option 

Just now, texas said:

How you feel 3rd row leg space ? 

People who are not fat can easily fit and leg space is better than the other 3rd row SUVs (my analysis).