DB feminists deeniki em cheptharoo chudali ani vundii

sboyr2r

if you want to build a trillion dollar company, then don't fcuking marry and cry about alimony later.

you can't have the cake and eat it too..

as far as bansal is concerned, I'm not surprised a punjabi guy is being an asshole to his wife. that's like a given, even if they present themselves as the nicest people to the outside world.

most likely 99% of the time, you are going to fail in your business, and end up without a partner or friend, if you try to go solo. haha..

you lose next to nothing by sharing what you made with your partner while he/she was with you. 

5 minutes ago, Agnes said:

prenups have no value.

She could've made his life miserable if she was self centered and demanded attention while he was building a business.

I think people who want companionship, should accept responsibilities that come with it. you can't simply live your own life, and turn around and kick them out when its convenient to you.

it has nothing to do with feminism. 

Two sides story enti pakkana pedte. I've seen people argue , she shud recieve money because she is woman, so she is victim type lo. My anger is directed towards dose individuals who liberally overuse the word feminism for everything and fight for wrong reasons. Bezos and his wife are happy with their agreement, atleast that's what they announced. Still, alimony is dumb. No one plans all these "you shud have thot before getting married" stuff. They were together for 25 years. It didn't workout, it didn't. She also had shares in amazon stock and all. 38 bn was too much 

3 minutes ago, Agnes said:

most likely 99% of the time, you are going to fail in your business, and end up without a partner or friend, if you try to go solo. haha..

you lose next to nothing by sharing what you made with your partner while he/she was with you. 

Alimony is nothing but a clear portrayal of women are weak and they can't stand on their own legs bullshit. Clear display of chivalry and some women shamelessly exploit that BS ...doesn't relate to ur post. I just had to yellllllllll 🥰

14 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Two sides story enti pakkana pedte. I've seen people argue , she shud recieve money because she is woman, so she is victim type lo. My anger is directed towards dose individuals who liberally overuse the word feminism for everything and fight for wrong reasons. Bezos and his wife are happy with their agreement, atleast that's what they announced. Still, alimony is dumb. No one plans all these "you shud have thot before getting married" stuff. They were together for 25 years. It didn't workout, it didn't. She also had shares in amazon stock and all. 38 bn was too much 

forget what internet feminists argue. think about people close to you.

I think about my mother who worked hard at home, and received nothing but scorn for the most times. I wished she would divorce my dad ever since I was a teen. but she bore all gratuitous insults and soldiered on.

my dad made a huge fortune, and according to me, half of it belongs to my mom. in fact, since my dad is no more, I'm happy she gets to enjoy all of it.

and my mother is far more educated than my dad. and spoke impeccable english which was rare for a woman in the 80s. She could have easily had a career as an educator.

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Bezos and his wife are happy with their agreement, atleast that's what they announced

ofcourse they would be. Bezos is not an idiot to pay more than what he should. He has an army of lawyers who can make his case.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

Alimony is nothing but a clear portrayal of women are weak and they can't stand on their own legs bullshit. Clear display of chivalry and some women shamelessly exploit that BS ...doesn't relate to ur post. I just had to yellllllllll 🥰

I see that your issue is with some women who is abusing... But your posts since beginning of the thread were implying generalization of all women.

Alimony laws were designed for both. It applies when woman is rich and guy is poor too.

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

you are confusing legal arguments with moral ones. 

women are not weak. They have their own lives, which they sacrifice for the sake of their husbands. Otherwise no man can become that rich. It is impossible. atleast for a man to build wealth while his wife is busy with her career. She must make a sacrifice for him. and she loses time.

a good part of what he made while they were together is hers too. This has nothig to do with women being weak.

also these battles are brutal. No guy is going to just give up money for his wife. 

18 minutes ago, Agnes said:

if you want to build a trillion dollar company, then don't fcuking marry and cry about alimony later.

you can't have the cake and eat it too..

as far as bansal is concerned, I'm not surprised a punjabi guy is being an asshole to his wife. that's like a given, even if they present themselves as the nicest people to the outside world.

yes we want that ani antunna dbians 

1 minute ago, sboyr2r said:

yes we want that ani antunna dbians 

yes.alll that bhalle bhalle uncles that pretend like they are nice and fun loving people, actually hit their wives in private. This happens a lot in punjabi households.

4 minutes ago, Agnes said:

yes.alll that bhalle bhalle uncles that pretend like they are nice and fun loving people, actually hit their wives in private. This happens a lot in punjabi households.

they are patriarchy for sure ani vinna jatts are known to do that but punjabis chestara I donno never seen anyone closely. 

the best thing a smart girl can hope for when she marries someone is tht the guy doesnt become rich. because if that happens, her life is fcuked.

she'll be damned if she leaves him, fcuked if she stays with him.

most guys are assholes. fcuk Bansal. There are plenty of stories of his assholery already, even without this domestic abuse angle.

12 minutes ago, Agnes said:

the best thing a smart girl can hope for when she marries someone is tht the guy doesnt become rich. because if that happens, her life is fcuked.

she'll be damned if she leaves him, fcuked if she stays with him.

most guys are assholes. fcuk Bansal. There are plenty of stories of his assholery already, even without this domestic abuse angle.

Cc @Android_Halwa bro smell coming 

1 hour ago, Agnes said:

forget what internet feminists argue. think about people close to you.

I think about my mother who worked hard at home, and received nothing but scorn for the most times. I wished she would divorce my dad ever since I was a teen. but she bore all gratuitous insults and soldiered on.

my dad made a huge fortune, and according to me, half of it belongs to my mom. in fact, since my dad is no more, I'm happy she gets to enjoy all of it.

and my mother is far more educated than my dad. and spoke impeccable english which was rare for a woman in the 80s. She could have easily had a career as an educator.

I did mention there can exceptions. Please don't bring exceptions into this....I'm only talking about those who abuse. I know more exceptional cases to start with

1 hour ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

I see that your issue is with some women who is abusing... But your posts since beginning of the thread were implying generalization of all women.

Alimony laws were designed for both. It applies when woman is rich and guy is poor too.

I was NOT generalizing it for all women. I'm S0rry if my tone came off that way. But no. And please don't combine privileged class with others. They are completely diff.