Commercial building investment in Hyd

neneno1

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

60 lakhs petti...3 years ediri chusi...atarvata 60k varaku rents vastayi ani chuse badulu....ekadina 15k/yard vunte konukko...25k-30k ayye chance chala ekkuva...apudu ammesi, ave cashh petti, ide complex lo instead of 1000, inkoka 500 sft ekuva konukko...apudu 60k rent endi,  laksha kuda ravochu...

ante, what i am saying...3 years nidra povadam enduku ani....bank loan teesukunte additional ga interest bokka..

3 years ekkada ivannai easy gaa 5 to 7 years padtaay.. Madhyalo recession or slowdown vaste 10 years.. I know some people that bought a commercial space in a mall in Kondapur 2009 and toom procession in 2019..

Current delloite Building 30 years lease with 15% increments every 5 years 10k/sft and minimum 10k sft konali. Basically 10crores pedite 6lakh/month vastayai. There is no waiting for this one

25 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

3 years ekkada ivannai easy gaa 5 to 7 years padtaay.. Madhyalo recession or slowdown vaste 10 years.. I know some people that bought a commercial space in a mall in Kondapur 2009 and toom procession in 2019..

Independent and local players ki smalls vale la commercial game cheyyi daati poinatte...edo main road facing plot vunte, building lepi  andulo ground floor commercial eyadame, baaga commercial center aithe paina inko 2 floors commercial veyadame kani other than that paisal bokka..

Gachibowli stretch lo chudu...ground and first anni occupied vuntayi...top floors almost kaali ga vuntayi, with an exception of exclusive showrooms 

18 hours ago, pendurthi babu said:

Coming to the rent part

Usually new buildings ki rent 60 rupees/sft ravali antey...you have do the interior and give which is additional burden(around 10-15 lakhs extra for interior,ac etc autundi) to you. If it gets leased out to big company, they will do the interiors but rent per sft taggipotundi...like it will be between 50-55 rs/sft (conservative side).

Lets take conservative end.

Rent: 55 rs/sft

Property Management fees : 2-3 rs/sft

TDS cut ayyi neeku bank lo deposit autundi..TDS is 10% anukunta not sure...you have to file taxes to get it.

So net per month: (55-3)=52000*0.9=46800 rs/month.

Finally idi nee on hand income.. so think about it and invest.

Downside is: you have to sell it to the builder only if you want to sell,. if he refuses to buy you can sell outside.

Even if you sell after 15 years, the max sft price will be around 12-15k/sft.

Builder clearly mentioned that we can sell it individually and we dont have to go through his as this is under non-SEZ

Builder has completed many other projects in less than 3 years. Our relatives bought one last year and they are already ready to lease it. 

Expected rental of 60/sft after 3 years is without interiors as for commercial you only give soft shells. Interiors will be client's responsibility as per their wish

There is no property management fees. They are charging 1rs/sft for corpus funding which will again be owned by owner if they dont use it

16 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Did they buy from some local builder or some national reputed builder? Local builders ki international corporates value ivvaru as they dont meet the requirements.

19 hours ago, pendurthi babu said:

Amenities included ah? Car parking included ah? Usually they give 1 car parking included for every 1000 sft. Amenities include kakpothey it will be approx 500 rs per sft at the end.

Yes car parking included. Not sure what other amenities to consider for commercial office space. 

16 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

Wow 10 years aa. 

Buyers didn't took any legal action ? 

37 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

Builder clearly mentioned that we can sell it individually and we dont have to go through his as this is under non-SEZ

Builder has completed many other projects in less than 3 years. Our relatives bought one last year and they are already ready to lease it. 

Expected rental of 60/sft after 3 years is without interiors as for commercial you only give soft shells. Interiors will be client's responsibility as per their wish

There is no property management fees. They are charging 1rs/sft for corpus funding which will again be owned by owner if they dont use it

i dont care what builder says verbally...is on doc or not...thats all matters

15 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

i dont care what builder says verbally...is on doc or not...thats all matters

Yes thanks for the pointer. I will make sure we have it in the doc

17 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

I am sure they dont regret it today as Malls in Kondapur are reddd hot today :)

Again buying with some local builder, you will have these risks..which mall btw?