Commercial building investment in Hyd

neneno1

1 minute ago, neneno1 said:

I am sure they dont regret it today as Malls in Kondapur are reddd hot today :)

Again buying with some local builder, you will have these risks..which mall btw?

Sarath City Capital Mall

4 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

Again buying with some local builder, you will have these risks..which mall btw?

10 years rent poyinatte kada. Initial investment antha recover ayyedi .

Also now it's 10 years old building. So more repairs comparatively

1 hour ago, Hydrockers said:

55 lachalu petti 3 years wait cheste month ki 46k vastada ?

Outskirts lo place konnukovatam better kada

antha ravadam kuda great e kada bro

apartment aithe entha vastadi oka 25k emo

ide better ga

6 hours ago, neneno1 said:

Builder clearly mentioned that we can sell it individually and we dont have to go through his as this is under non-SEZ

Builder has completed many other projects in less than 3 years. Our relatives bought one last year and they are already ready to lease it. 

Expected rental of 60/sft after 3 years is without interiors as for commercial you only give soft shells. Interiors will be client's responsibility as per their wish

There is no property management fees. They are charging 1rs/sft for corpus funding which will again be owned by owner if they dont use it

If what you are saying is right...go for it. Mee relatives vaadi mundu venture lo teesukunnaru antunnav kaabatti...good deal..if you are looking for recurring income...or else invest in lands somewhere.

Yes car parking included. Not sure what other amenities to consider for commercial office space. 

Find out about the amenities lekapothey malla last lo charge chestaru..

sarath city capital mall

7 hours ago, neneno1 said:

Builder clearly mentioned that we can sell it individually and we dont have to go through his as this is under non-SEZ

Builder has completed many other projects in less than 3 years. Our relatives bought one last year and they are already ready to lease it. 

Expected rental of 60/sft after 3 years is without interiors as for commercial you only give soft shells. Interiors will be client's responsibility as per their wish

There is no property management fees. They are charging 1rs/sft for corpus funding which will again be owned by owner if they dont use it

Send me the name of the mall, I can ask my relatives - many of them are in real estate in and around Kokapet/Financial district

On 3/6/2020 at 12:18 PM, tamu said:

Sarath City Capital Mall

Dude thats a hott mall right now and I heard that the business in that mall is picking up really good. Ask your friend and see he wont be regretting it now.

Also it is not 10 year old mall. I believe they did their 2nd or 3rd year anniversary recently

On 3/6/2020 at 1:26 PM, Hydrockers said:

55 lachalu petti 3 years wait cheste month ki 46k vastada ?

Outskirts lo place konnukovatam better kada

rent 46k ani ekkada chadivavu?

Its is 60k starting from 3 years from now

Kapil chit funds also doing in same way check that. that MD is my neighbor in hyd so I know but these projects will take many years and you never know demand of commercial properties at that time. Most of the commercial in hyderabad are half empty or even more.

13 minutes ago, neneno1 said:

rent 46k ani ekkada chadivavu?

Its is 60k starting from 3 years from now

Aparna lo 3bhk (near nallagandla) furnished is 30-35k