adopting a cat

gutlogummadi

8 hours ago, No_body_friends said:

Aithe better pandhi pilla

My manager python ni penchukuntundi . Her husband actually . Adi evada Meda chuttu measure chestu untundi ta . Someday she is gonna die because of that snake ani avide cheptundi . @~`

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diana

• Amy99

• No_body_friends

• Amrita

Just now, Amrita said:

My manager python ni penchukuntundi . Her husband actually . Adi evada Meda chuttu measure chestu untundi ta . Someday she is gonna die with that snake ani avide cheptundi . @~`

all sorts of crazy ppl live in this world @3$%

1 minute ago, Diana said:

all sorts of crazy ppl live in this world @3$%

Yeah . Ento pichi . Her husband and her are not in good terms from few months . They are kind of living separately but still working on relationship. He is in apartment so he can’t take his pet . Evada few months back na pet kanapadatledu 20 days nunchi andi . She has a cat and dog too .  Cat or dog ante snake ani cheppindi . I told her I will never be her neighbor. She was laughing as if it’s not a big deal . She took 5 days off when her heater went off in winter to sleep with the snake as it needs heat .  Pichi palu rakalu @~`

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yeah . Ento pichi . Her husband and her are not in good terms from few months . They are kind of living separately but still working on relationship. He is in apartment so he can’t take his pet . Evada few months back na pet kanapadatledu 20 days nunchi andi . She has a cat and dog too .  Cat or dog ante snake ani cheppindi . I told her I will never be her neighbor. She was laughing as if it’s not a big deal . She took 5 days off when her heater went off in winter to sleep with the snake as it needs heat .  Pichi palu rakalu @~`

no wonder her husband left her @3$%

4 minutes ago, Diana said:

no wonder her husband left her @3$%

Her husband pet aey snake . Not her pet . Cat and dog are her pets . She only kicked him out as he is abusive . Left em ledu ley living separately till he stops being abusive anukunta . They are working on their relationship. 

At the time of wedding Inko snake undedi ta her husband pet . It was long and always in attacking mode . She was attacked so many times so adi wild life conservation vallaki ichi edi techadanta . sFun_duh2

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Her husband pet aey snake . Not her pet . Cat and dog are her pets . She only kicked him out as he is abusive . Left em ledu ley living separately till he stops being abusive anukunta . They are working on their relationship. 

Then she didnt learn her lesson.. not from every relation she comes out of alive when it gets abusive (referring to pet) 😁

5 minutes ago, Diana said:

Then she didnt learn her lesson.. not from every relation she comes out of alive when it gets abusive (referring to pet) 😁

What is there for her to learn ? Her husband should learn the lesson . People here might divorce but won’t leave their pet . She doesn’t have a say in this . She doesn’t care the snake as she don’t like it. But she makes sure it is alive for her husband. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

What is there for her to learn ? Her husband should learn the lesson . People here might divorce but won’t leave their pet . She doesn’t have a say in this . She doesn’t care the snake as she don’t like it. But she makes sure it is alive for her husband. 

a lot!!  I dont have energy to discuss abt it now.. 

ok chill

20 minutes ago, Diana said:

a lot!!  I dont have a energy to discuss abt it now.. 

ok chill

It’s her life and her relationship. She can do whatever she want to do with her life . It might look weird as snake is not a normal pet for us but they might have another perspective. She is living with a snake for 20 years and made a compromise for her husband . She is now used to it and also know how to handle it at least more than us who doesn’t live with a python  . It’s their choice .  I don’t think we can judge her about the lessons she has to learn without entire picture or experience .  Anyways good night !

On 3/6/2020 at 12:44 AM, gutlogummadi said:

yo fellas,

trying to adopt my first cat and needed inputs?  maine coon or tabby? 

any inputs on other breeds and if/buts? 

want to shelter cats from rescue home/humane society, done with dogs (being myself a lazy bum).

Both are good but they are entirely different. Tabby is not a breed, it's rather the patter of color. In general Tabbys are more playful type. 

If you are a lazy bum, don't adopt any animal and make their life miserable. Having pet is similar to having kids, you cannot just sit idle. They require your emotional attention.

17 hours ago, Diana said:

good choice kani fishes doesnt have much of a visible personality 34523511

thought of a bird couple of days ago.. one bird teste adi lonely feel aitademo bayataki tesuku velte egiripoyiddemo ila n number of thoughts vachi light tesukunna chicken and meat balls gifs emoticons

Try dog.. cats wont give good impression.. cat lady anagane something fishey anipistadi