Secretariat-in-Vizag-zeroed

tamu

fter a bit of research the officials have zeroed on Kapulappa Konda. Originally Adani Group was allotted land at Kapulappa Konda for establishing IT data center. However, the company reduced its investment to Rs 3000 crore and so Jagan government wants to allot land in a different place instead of Kapulappa Konda.

On this hill place about 1350 acres of land is available and a layout was designed for about 250 acres. Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (APIIC) is working to bring another 175 acres of land into its control. This huge space would be ample of secretariat and other office.

However this is just a proposal. APIIC will place it before CM Jagan and his call would be final.

ade chetho  mana gulte website lo inko hot hot news vundi...  esey adi kooda... orgasm vochi potharu manollu motham --   """YSR Jagananna vijayamma sharmilamma"" ani kooda pedithey bagundedi ani mana karyakarthalu korutunnaru...

"Coming soon: 'YSR Jagananna Colonies' in AP"

https://www.gulte.com/news/83067/Coming-soon-YSR-Jagananna-Colonies-in-AP

@TheBrahmabull is your intention only to show all your agony on this forum, or is this a genuine concern towards people of AndhraPradesh.

If its a genuine concern study some political history and help the society by joining like minded people and bring some change in society. Simply to put join the politics, not for debates but for some real work.

If your intention is to just bark in forums and debates. i urge you to self check your consciousness, and ask the question what is that i am doing to better my self and my society? by arguments. If this is still your intentions i suggest you to start a blog and better your writing skills at least.