Corona mortality rate <0.2% for <50 years. Stop worrying and go back to life

hunkyfunky

yes. chances that if you are young...you will come out of it safe. but you might also pass it on to someone whose immune system is bad.

there are many people who are old , have weak immune systems , dotn have medical insurance etc.

so please stay home and WFH if possible and take all precautions.

please stop telling people to ignore. there is no herd immunity and everyone can get the virus...and you might pass it on to someone vulnerable

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

LastManStanding then you have big reason to worry

Ha veelunama lu gatra complete cheskunta e week aite 😏

Discussion on a topic ante panic ani ah ? Current sensational news mida discussion common aey . It’s a platform for updated news ani enduku anukoru? 

Politics , sports and enno paniki malina topics we discuss why not discuss about something which is spreading rapidly?  Even if it doesn’t attack us we can worry about loved ones which are in different parts of the world . Gaja gaja evaru vanakatledu sir just saying . Honestly , I am Little worried about my grand parents .  They won’t be able to fight it (84+) .

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Discussion on a topic ante panic ani ah ? Current sensational news mida discussion common aey . It’s a platform for updated news ani enduku anukoru? 

Politics , sports and enno paniki malina topics we discuss why not discuss about something which is spreading rapidly?  Even if it doesn’t attack us we can worry about loved ones which are in different parts of the world . Gaja gaja evaru vanakatledu sir just saying . Honestly , I am Little worried about my grand parents .  They won’t be able to fight it (84+) .

Idantha kaadu uber ki vellala vadha??? Deenamma nenu velledi max anni airport ns yevadaina aa corona veskoni vasthe naa situation yendi