Stamping or wait for extension , cpt rfe

coffee

Applied for H1 got RFE on speciality occupation and day one CPT! Responded to RFE and got approval for 3 months starting from Jan 16th 2020 to March 28 2020. But COS was denied so had to leave the country and applied for extension on councilor processing, but again received RFE yesterday. Don't yet know what's the RFE is about but thinking to go for the stamping on 16th March and tell them that I have already applied for extension and have an extended SOW till September 2020. I only have few days left on the current H1 but I have a project starting from 16th March in April for which I have to be there. 

Please suggest what should be done in such case. Should I go for the stamping and take a risk or wait for extension result to come. Please help.

43 minutes ago, coffee said:

Applied for H1 got RFE on speciality occupation and day one CPT! Responded to RFE and got approval for 3 months starting from Jan 16th 2020 to March 28 2020. But COS was denied so had to leave the country and applied for extension on councilor processing, but again received RFE yesterday. Don't yet know what's the RFE is about but thinking to go for the stamping on 16th March and tell them that I have already applied for extension and have an extended SOW till September 2020. I only have few days left on the current H1 but I have a project starting from 16th March in April for which I have to be there. 

Please suggest what should be done in such case. Should I go for the stamping and take a risk or wait for extension result to come. Please help.

Wait for extension . Even though you applied for extension they would Stamp only till March 28 th . More over 12 days so many questions might be asked . Its your call as you are out of country . Job untunda out of country lo few months unte ? Did you go to India or neighboring countries like Mexico? I94 when expiring March 28 th aey na ? 

18 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Wait for extension . Even though you applied for extension they would Stamp only till March 28 th . More over 12 days so many questions might be asked . Its your call as you are out of country . Job untunda out of country lo few months unte ? Did you go to India or neighboring countries like Mexico? I94 when expiring March 28 th aey na ? 

India. 

1 hour ago, coffee said:

Deenamma 3 minths ichudu extension apply chesthe malla rfe vesudu dani lo kuda COS denied. Yendi vaa ee daridram. 

21 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Deenamma 3 minths ichudu extension apply chesthe malla rfe vesudu dani lo kuda COS denied. Yendi vaa ee daridram. 

+1 

9 hours ago, coffee said:

India. 

If u want to take risk go for stamping. If i were u i would wait for approval and then go for stamping. Its your call sir.  Good luck !

13 hours ago, Amrita said:

If u want to take risk go for stamping. If i were u i would wait for approval and then go for stamping. Its your call sir.  Good luck !

yourock