Sanchaita Gajapati Raju Real Story |

bhaigan

On 3/7/2020 at 2:14 PM, hunkyfunky said:

Her comment " Just because I go to Church, how can you call me a Christian"  after being appointed as Simhachalam trust chair person. 

Ame christian ani evaru chepparu, she is pure hindu, father is kshatriya hindu, mother is kshatriya hindu, ame mother divorce tisukunna tarvata remarriage kuda rakesh sharma ane hindu ne chesukundi, sanchaita konni seva karyakramalu chesindi related to WHO, UN , avi chesina antha matrana ameku white friends unnatha matrana christian connections ani cheap statements isthe saripodu you need to prove it

On 3/7/2020 at 6:00 PM, kittaya said:

Sry whatever caste they are... Ani rasa man.. 

When she asked whether to prove Christianity... 

Which means ..  only the govt records are the way to prove.. but these Christians never change if they are from SC ST .. I know so many ppl like that.. now can you prove these SC ST sections are Christians ... 

@3$% they follow Christianity but they are not Christians... 

topic ekkada nunchi ekkadi ko tisukelthunnav

sanchaita gurinchi cheppu ante evari gurincho cheppu ani aduguthunav enduku

11 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Ame christian ani evaru chepparu, she is pure hindu, father is kshatriya hindu, mother is kshatriya hindu, ame mother divorce tisukunna tarvata remarriage kuda rakesh sharma ane hindu ne chesukundi, sanchaita konni seva karyakramalu chesindi related to WHO, UN , avi chesina antha matrana ameku white friends unnatha matrana christian connections ani cheap statements isthe saripodu you need to prove it

+11 

She runs this NGO for clean drinking water, they even won Google global impact challenge for their ideas 

• Upvote 1

On 3/7/2020 at 8:02 PM, snoww said:

Jagan shutting down all financial resources of TDP leaders. 

This is the truth!. 

But, there is no point in Jagan doing this since Ashok Gajapathi stopped contesting (He didn't contest in 2020 elections). 

Sanchaita is BJP member and she and Ashok doesnt go along with each other. Jagan appointing her by removing Ashok is just a political vendetta.

1 hour ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

This is the truth!. 

But, there is no point in Jagan doing this since Ashok Gajapathi stopped contesting (He didn't contest in 2020 elections). 

Sanchaita is BJP member and she and Ashok doesnt go along with each other. Jagan appointing her by removing Ashok is just a political vendetta.

Sanchaita is legal heir in that raja vamsam

3 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Sanchaita is legal haire in that raja vamsam

Still this doesn't negate my political vendetta argument. Govt has nothing to do with trust. Trust has nothing to do with legal heir. Chairman of the trust is a honorary post which was given to the founders family. Legal heir discussion comes only for the title and may be to who holds the assests. Trust is not an asset of that family. And their is no rule that legal heir should be the chairman of the trust.

On 3/7/2020 at 12:14 PM, hunkyfunky said:

Her comment " Just because I go to Church, how can you call me a Christian"  after being appointed as Simhachalam trust chair person. 

@bhaigan Ni video kosame kaadhu... Ee comment ki na answer icha....

TS start chesina topic meedae answer ivvali ante kastam baba... 

Nuvvu video lu vesthav... Avi chudalante kastam

8 minutes ago, kittaya said:

@bhaigan Ni video kosame kaadhu... Ee comment ki na answer icha....

TS start chesina topic meedae answer ivvali ante kastam baba... 

Nuvvu video lu vesthav... Avi chudalante kastam

Ok fine

1 hour ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

This is the truth!. 

I think he contested in 2019 and lost. Currently not much active because of health and trying to push his daughter into active politics. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, proudtobeandhrite said:

Still this doesn't negate my political vendetta argument. Govt has nothing to do with trust. Trust has nothing to do with legal heir. Chairman of the trust is a honorary post which was given to the founders family. Legal heir discussion comes only for the title and may be to who holds the assests. Trust is not an asset of that family. And their is no rule that legal heir should be the chairman of the trust.

MANSAS Trust and Simhachalam Board is all part of that raja vamsam, danni stapinchindi kuda PVG raju ne

3 hours ago, snoww said:

I think he contested in 2019 and lost. Currently not much active because of health and trying to push his daughter into active politics. 

Yes your statement is true, i just researched it. Somehow i was under the impression that he didnt contest in 2019 election.

3 hours ago, bhaigan said:

MANSAS Trust and Simhachalam Board is all part of that raja vamsam, danni stapinchindi kuda PVG raju ne

Nenu cheppindi enti, nuvvu chepthundi enti? Nuvvu em chepdam anukuntunnav?