Are all men like this only?

Catabolite

Yesterday, my husband was telling me that he doesn't like it when I compare him with other people? But, I feel like it is imbibed in me to compare myself with other people. How to avoid this and not compare with other people? 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Catabolite

• Scada

• VictoryTDP

• nag_mama

Top Posters In This Topic

Mana desis mentality evado urukutundu ani vaani choosi urkadam kaani sontha telivi nil. 

They never live their personal lives papam life antha comparision tho ne mugisipotadi

13 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Yesterday, my husband was telling me that he doesn't like it when I compare him with other people? But, I feel like it is imbibed in me to compare myself with other people. How to avoid this and not compare with other people? 

You are up for a surprise ra

7 minutes ago, Deadp0ol2 said:

Mana desis mentality evado urukutundu ani vaani choosi urkadam kaani sontha telivi nil. 

They never live their personal lives papam life antha comparision tho ne mugisipotadi

So, men don't compare with other men aaa? How do they do that?

8 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Enti

Ala partner ni compare chesthe its not good for the relationship. Mari emaina nachaka pothe artham iyela .. you have to improve in this area ani chpu.. you have to accept both good and bad in the partner

every one will have few goals kadha.. if someone is doing well ... nuv valatho compare cheskovaam lo tappu ledu.. kani compare cheskoni badha padaku..seek advice from them on how you can get to their level in that area, which you are aspiring for... 

nen ithe adey chethe.. siggu lekunda suggestions adgutha.. kani compare cheskoni mind lo arey ala lene ani anukonu.. comparisons only meaningful things lo petukovadam better

Just now, Scada said:

Ala partner ni compare chesthe its not good for the relationship. Mari emaina nachaka pothe artham iyela .. you have to improve in this area ani chpu..

every one will have few goals kadha.. if someone is doing well ... nuv valatho compare cheskovaam lo tappu ledu.. kani compare cheskoni badha padaku..seek advice from them on how you can get to their level in that area, which you are aspiring for... 

nen ithe adey chethe.. siggu lekunda suggestions adgutha.. kani compare cheskoni mind lo arey ala lene ani anukonu.. comparisons only meaningful things lo petukovadam better

Gp bro.

5 minutes ago, Scada said:

Ala partner ni compare chesthe its not good for the relationship. Mari emaina nachaka pothe artham iyela .. you have to improve in this area ani chpu.. you have to accept both good and bad in the partner

Although I like your post, I feel like it's easier said than done, to avoid comparing and concentrate on your life. 

Just now, Catabolite said:

Although I like your post, I feel like it's easier said than done, to avoid comparing and concentrate on your life. 

My utlimate goal in life is to become the best version that i can possibly become.. inka day in day out mana dari lo manam potunte.. vere valatho comparison enduku ostundi? We are improving every day no!!! 

First lo koncham kastam kani after few months.. evarni patinchukomu

Just now, Scada said:

My utlimate goal in life is to become the best version that i can possibly become.. inka day in day out mana dari lo manam potunte.. vere valatho comparison enduku ostundi? We are improving every day no!!! 

First lo koncham kastam kani after few months.. evarni patinchukomu

Comparison leads to competition in this competitive world bro.

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

So, men don't compare with other men aaa? How do they do that?

Not all men. Every individual is different and his priorities maybe different but sadly when you start comparing you will make others priorities as your priorities.