5 seater SUV please advise

Webdev

42 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

Good post but lot of your assumptions are wrong. Like you can roll in everything in to monthly payment even registration and doc fees.

Don't need to change oil at benz dealership, you can go to galli shop and keep receipts.

Dents and scratches - do you drive a car with dents and scratches even if you buy it? Doesn't matter lease or buy, you fix it if the car is worth$45k 

2 year leases are best. No worry about tires  or brakes.

Overall lease is lot better if you are a car enthusiast and if you want to buy, then go for CPO. 

Assumptions kaadhu Bhiyya. Recent ga lease theeskunna. fees etc monthly lo ki roll cheskunte, vaati meedha kooda interest kattaali.

I visited 5 dealerships, talked to another 5-6 dealerships over phone, used online sites like TrueCar, LeaseHackr, Edmunds, Costco etc. Deals depend on how desperate the dealers are in that area and how long the car has been sitting on their lot.

42 minutes ago, coffeeabhi said:

Assumptions kaadhu Bhiyya. Recent ga lease theeskunna. fees etc monthly lo ki roll cheskunte, vaati meedha kooda interest kattaali.

I visited 5 dealerships, talked to another 5-6 dealerships over phone, used online sites like TrueCar, LeaseHackr, Edmunds, Costco etc. Deals depend on how desperate the dealers are in that area and how long the car has been sitting on their lot.

I usually email atleast 10-15 dealers within 100 miles. And pit them against each other. Some bite, some don't. We just need 1 dealer out of the bunch for a great deal. 

I have leased 3 cars for my wife so far, all three way under 1% of MSRP. That nullifies interest on fees. I usually transfer them after 1,.5 years so, no lease end dispo fees or wear n tear issues. we maintain them nicely though

2 hours ago, AFDB_Director said:

I usually email atleast 10-15 dealers within 100 miles. And pit them against each other. Some bite, some don't. We just need 1 dealer out of the bunch for a great deal. 

I have leased 3 cars for my wife so far, all three way under 1% of MSRP. That nullifies interest on fees. I usually transfer them after 1,.5 years so, no lease end dispo fees or wear n tear issues. we maintain them nicely though

Down payment complete waive could be tough. 
so you visit dealers or deal with just email and phone? 

2 hours ago, AFDB_Director said:

So u shop around with best deal which others unable to use for some period and then transfer to some one..

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

Kind of agree . Na present car dokku civic . Appudu konukolekapoya so Ippudu ayina want to buy a little decent crossover . 

Civic dokku car uh..

Carolla and Civic will run even after civilization goes extincts on rooms day.

17 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

Civic dokku car uh..

Carolla and Civic will run even after civilization goes extincts on rooms day.

Runs ley . I drove ( 8+ 7 + 8.5 + 5) hours   just since 5 days ( actually 4 aey Monday , Friday - Today)   .  My car has 120k miles and I drove it even on million dollar high way yesterday . 

I want a comfortable car though with moving and also off road when we go to national parks .

3 hours ago, kevinUsaFasak said:

Down payment complete waive could be tough. 
so you visit dealers or deal with just email and phone? 

Never stepped into dealership without a confirmed deal. Did all the legwork via email + phone. 

9 hours ago, Amrita said:

Runs ley . I drove ( 8+ 7 + 8.5 + 5) hours   just since 5 days ( actually 4 aey Monday , Friday - Today)   .  My car has 120k miles and I drove it even on million dollar high way yesterday . 

I want a comfortable car though with moving and also off road when we go to national parks .

usc80jes162a021001.png

11 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Is this jeep ! Doesn’t look like hummer . Em car edi and enta ?

Jeep Wrangler. Starts at 30k and mastu vuntundi bandi... used ki kooda picha craze... mee lanti single and adventurous girls kosame ee vehicle 

8 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Jeep Wrangler. Starts at 30k and mastu vuntundi bandi... used ki kooda picha craze... mee lanti single and adventurous girls kosame ee vehicle 

100 mph curb turning lo tokkavanti..boltha kdtudhi..they are extremely not safe. They are kind uh good for off road adventure..and driving experience..

Transmission ..power train..worst of all..