5 seater SUV please advise

Webdev

Just now, kakatiya said:

100 mph curb turning lo tokkavanti..boltha kdtudhi..they are extremely not safe. They are kind uh good for off road adventure..and driving experience..

Transmission ..power train..worst of all..

Bro 100mph lo turning kadithe ee SUV (crossover) ayuna paduthundi... 

On 3/7/2020 at 8:36 PM, Webdev said:

Looking to buy 5 seater SUV  $45k to $48k budget rate.Please advise best option in below for family with 1 kid

1.audi. Q5
2.bmw X3
3.mercedes benz GLB, GLC (old with 4000 km coming for $47k)
4.acura RDX with advance pkg

TIA

RX 350 or RAV4 or Highlander

23 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Bro 100mph lo turning kadithe ee SUV (crossover) ayuna paduthundi... 

Not all... Jeep always..

Center of gravity allover the place

36 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

its Jeep Wrangler

Thanks 

33 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Jeep Wrangler. Starts at 30k and mastu vuntundi bandi... used ki kooda picha craze... mee lanti single and adventurous girls kosame ee vehicle 

cool . 30 k is in my budget too . <)&

1 hour ago, ShruteSastry said:

@Webdev Intaki inni suggestions and brainstroming lo, meeru teeskunna niryanam kuda cheppesthe, oka mugimpu card veyyochu ga ee thread ki.

Vela ki velu posi kone car ki alochinchukune time ivvara ? 2 days lo cheppala ? Oka 10 years tiragalsina car kuda  piaga ?  Mi anta rich kadu . 40-50k decisions 2 days lo tesukodaniki . Kasta time ivvandi sir . Mamalni kuda batakaniyandi :3D_Smiles_216:

4 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Repairs ki budget ?

jeeps has bumper to bumper warranty backed by jeep mopar factory service...you can buy it for cheap and can extend. One of the main reasons jeep wranglers holds its residual value when you sell. More info if you need I can help on jeeps from stock jeeps to custom modified jeeps.

5 hours ago, acuman said:

Volvo V90 super

endhuku volvo it's no longer getting highest safety ratings which it used to get it before...my personal choice is lexus....there is no looking back.....what a ride that lexus provides...I feel I am on clouds...when I press gas pedal in sport mode...and Lexus service is top notch less maintenance compared with German ...if you need services even you can take it to Toyota for maintenance for cheap once you elapsed lexus warranty...

5 hours ago, kakatiya said:

100 mph curb turning lo tokkavanti..boltha kdtudhi..they are extremely not safe. They are kind uh good for off road adventure..and driving experience..

but don't expect smooth rides on wranglers...you can't go fast but you can go anywhere on wranglers 😊

7 hours ago, kakatiya said:

Aa risk ledhu, it will never go 100 mph. 😛

I have the latest JLU. Its a huge upgrade in comfort, driveability and 8 speed transmission is smooth compared to previous model (Wrangler JK)