5 seater SUV please advise

Webdev

2 hours ago, desibull said:

jeeps has bumper to bumper warranty backed by jeep mopar factory service...you can buy it for cheap and can extend. One of the main reasons jeep wranglers holds its residual value when you sell. More info if you need I can help on jeeps from stock jeeps to custom modified jeeps.

which one do you have ? I had TJ, JK and now JLU. stock except rubicon takeoff wheels and tires. where are you located?

6 hours ago, AFDB_Director said:

which one do you have ? I had TJ, JK and now JLU. stock except rubicon takeoff wheels and tires. where are you located?

jeep Sahara 2018 jlu.in MA

3 hours ago, desibull said:

jeep Sahara 2018 jlu.in MA

cool, MA side emayina offroading parks unnaya? I know about Rausch creek in PA but most of the offroad parks are closed in New England. BTW i am from CT

1 hour ago, AFDB_Director said:

cool, MA side emayina offroading parks unnaya? I know about Rausch creek in PA but most of the offroad parks are closed in New England. BTW i am from CT

Ma roads are off-roads during winter.

1 hour ago, AFDB_Director said:

And that rausch creek is expensive s as hell