Rip miryalaguda maruthi rao

lovable

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Oh I didn’t know successful people show their traits since teens . Thanks for enlightening me . Kids ventane Kante responsibility lenattu ani kuda naku twlwdu .  It’s their personal decision and just because Maruthi Rao didn’t see it he won’t be an idiot or unsuccessful person . Paisal ivvakunda unte saripoyedi. 

Dowries ni support chese e DB lo vadu depend ayyadu plan esadu antunte nakaite navvu vastondi . MS lu chesi sampadistu dollars lo inka Ammayi father paisal asinche DB lo he planned ani matalu . If normal guys deserve dowry pranay was smart to even plan that way anta nenu . Enta smart ah age loney unnadu ante  he could’ve become great business man with that talent @3$%
PS : I was sarcastic . 

when you have a friend who got succeeded with that you will believe it for sure... he was smart but he wasn't enough smart to think what was coming and all fathers aren't the same

11 minutes ago, BostonBullodu said:

when you have a friend who got succeeded with that you will believe it for sure... he was smart but he wasn't enough smart to think what was coming and all fathers aren't the same

He didn’t go and ask Maruthi Rao to give property even If  he planned To love amrutha  for Property . Opika ayina undi till he gives pranay planned to wait . Dowries tesukunevallu  parents poyevaraku kuda  agatledu properties adigi mari deals chesukuntunnaru ga  at time of marriage . That makes me respect him more actually .  Intelligent planner used to be definitely successful in life . 

Btw I am defending pranay only in aspect that he could be successful if he was alive . 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

He didn’t go and ask Maruthi Rao to give property even If  he planned To love amrutha  for Property . Opika ayina undi till he gives pranay planned to wait . Dowries tesukunevallu  parents poyevaraku kuda  agatledu properties adigi mari deals chesukuntunnaru ga  at time of marriage . That makes me respect him more actually .  Intelligent planner used to be definitely successful in life . 

Btw I am defending pranay only in aspect that could be successful if he was alive . 

Love - Dowry - Killing - Success - Revenge - Intelligent(?) = 0 

Emotions =10 .

RIP Pranay & MR - have a peaceful talk in heaven. 

Just now, Chinna84 said:

Love - Dowry - Killing - Success - Revenge - Intelligent(?) = 0 

Emotions =10 .

RIP Pranay & MR - have a peaceful talk in heaven. 

Disagree 

16 hours ago, karthikn said:

"If pranay is a good guy " vaadi bonda. Howle labor gaadu. I feel sorry for him for being killed, but I saw his history. Dabbul dobbataniki bhane aadadu kathalu. Pelli avagane pregnant cheyadam, social media lo grand ga reception type pics when he has sh1t backlogs no job.. Pilagadu pudithe Dabbulu vasthayi ani plan

baga hurt ainattu unnav. house teesi mana marutirao mana kommunity na enti.
anyway killing is not the solution. and backlogs doesn't define a person anyway 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Weekend kaabatti inka thaggindhi anukunta , ledhante 20 pages ezy peezy :) 

Anthe ga Anthe ga

Nuvvu kaka inko 3 members call chesaru endi situation ani ??(*

• Haha 1

That girl ruined two lives. As parents vaalaki konchem kooda value iyyale.

4 hours ago, hurry123 said:

I pity her mom here. She could have been successful in convincing either of them. Money is just 1 of important things anthey. Spending time & understanding family is as important as earning money. Probably why  Low-middle class people are happier too because money is not that important. Hopefully this family will be ok & hope no more extreme things happen to them. 

Alanti lafoot daughter unte papam vallu matuku em chestaru.