Rip miryalaguda maruthi rao

lovable

2 minutes ago, reality said:

Psycho family

silent_I1

12 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You don’t know Kotipalli Bujji?? You should watch this.. 

Endake telusukunna . I thought some Tamil hero emo.*n$

16 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Avuna - paragraphs lo miss ayinattunna asalu point :giggle:

I told so many points rey . Both are stubborn . Bhayam bhakti ledu father ki law mida daughter ki father ante . Daughter will know what father cannot accept ila . Chala essays rasa Hard to search now silent_I1

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I told so many points rey . Both are stubborn . Bhayam bhakti ledu father ki law mida daughter ki father ante . Daughter will know what father cannot accept ila . Chala essays rasa Hard to search now silent_I1

It seems she doesn't has good relationship with her father since childhood. just my observation after seeing her interviews. Many parents think providing money to kids is enough. But it's not.  

6 minutes ago, snoww said:

It seems she doesn't has good relationship with her father since childhood. just my observation after seeing her interviews. Many parents think providing money to kids is enough. But it's not.  

Bad parenting has role here .  Both father and daughter are super stubborn head strong people who always want to win over other . Pranay even if he loved her for property is bakra here . Vellu eddaru culprits . Siksha amurtha ki padali actually not to pranay . I am not saying she should be killed but disciplined . She is so stupid to think in laws will support her . No one can be parents . Atha mama Eppadiki Amma nanna kaleru especially after their son killed by her father . Sooner she realizes Better will be her life . She needs to go to her mother and get remarried after she is emotionally stable and matured . 

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Bad parenting has role here .  Both father and daughter are super stubborn head strong people who always want to win over other . Pranay even if he loved her for property is bakra here . Vellu eddaru culprits . Siksha amurtha ki padali actually not to pranay . I am not saying she should be killed but disciplined . She is so stupid to think in laws will support her . No one can be parents . Atha mama Eppadiki Amma nanna kaleru especially after their son killed by her father . Sooner she realizes Better will be her life . She needs to go to her mother and get remarried after she is emotionally stable and matured . 

Valla attha mama ki vere option ledu .. Poina koduku ni manavadu lo chuskovalsinde..so kodalu tho manchiga vuntaru ... just my guess 

6 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

Valla attha mama ki vere option ledu .. Poina koduku ni manavadu lo chuskovalsinde..so kodalu tho manchiga vuntaru ... just my guess 

I think pranay has a brother. 

11 minutes ago, i_sudigadu said:

Anta scene undadu in reality  . In fact they will be angry on amrutha. Ammayi parents maryadalu cheyale ala matladaru ela matladaru ane depputaru kodalini alantidi they lost their son because of her and her dad .  They are scared of society and taking care for the moment . Ippudu bavundachu as maruti Rao is also gone but e lokam lo koduku pote kodallani nethina pettukune in laws enta mandi ? Practically no one will care and think as burden . No one can be parents . Parents are parents period . 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, kingcasanova said:

thelivainodu anukunnaa, wrong step taken by uncle

It seems he also ran into financial troubles too. Even though he has 100 crores real estate assets , the rumor is he was not able sell them. No one came forward to buy them

Anduke no matter how rich you are koncham liquid cash kooda pettukovali

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Anta scene undadu in reality  . In fact they will be angry on amrutha. Ammayi parents maryadalu cheyale ala matladaru ela matladaru ane depputaru kodalini alantidi they lost their son because of her and her dad .  They are scared of society and taking care for the moment . Ippudu bavundachu as maruti Rao is also gone but e lokam lo koduku pote kodallani nethina pettukune in laws enta mandi ? Practically no one will care and think as burden . No one can be parents . Parents are parents period . 

You are right. One or two years lo ide jaruguddi.. 

if the second son gets married, everything will change..

18 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Why should they be scared abt society ? Valla koduku chanipoinaka Amrutha ni chuskokapothe evaru tappu pattevaru kadu vallani ... andaru vallathone sympathize ayyevallu