English vocabulary help please

MRI

Andaru cheyamantunna.. comfort leka or mohamaata padi nenu cheyakunda chivvariki cheyadanni emantaru?

After prolonged deliberation ana? Somehow adi kaademo anna feeling vastundi..

I did that despite being convinced myself... something like that I guess but depends on the context

EDIT: Forgot to add NOT to the sentence so re writing it again

I did that despite NOT being convinced myself... something like that I guess but depends on the context

12 minutes ago, MRI said:

Andaru cheyamantunna.. comfort leka or mohamaata padi nenu cheyakunda chivvariki cheyadanni emantaru?

?? :giggle:

Despite resisting influence I finally pursued something .  

Inspite  of resisting suggestions given by family I finally pursued anachu emo . 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Inspite  of resisting suggestions given by family I finally pursued anachu emo . 

You got it wrong... neeku athanu adigindi ardham kaledu 

nuvu raasina dhaniki meaning telugu lo.... andaru vaddhu antunna chesa ani .. which is not what he asked

4 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

You got it wrong... neeku athanu adigindi ardham kaledu 

nuvu raasina dhaniki meaning telugu lo.... andaru vaddhu antunna chesa ani .. which is not what he asked

Inspite of resisting suggestions given by family I finally pursued ante 

intlo Vallu cheppinadanjki sumukham ga lekapoyina finally adi chesa ani kada ? 

He said he has no comfort to what was told by others so he didn’t do it initially but again Ended up doing it . 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

intlo Vallu cheppinadanjki sumukham ga lekapoyina finally adi chesa ani kada ? 

He said he has no comfort to what was told by others so he didn’t do it initially but again Ended up doing it . 

Athani case reverse

34 minutes ago, MRI said:

10 minutes ago, Amrita said:

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

intlo Vallu cheppinadanjki sumukham ga lekapoyina finally adi chesa ani kuda ? 

Your sentence gives a positive affect to the ending, which is not the case ... here he doesnt want to do it,  especially with the line "finally pursued something" 

The problem here is he doesnt want to do what is being asked to do.

The sentence you have written is used to describe something that people dont want you to do (your interest) and yet you did it inspite/despite of resistance from others. 

I will try with an example, maybe I can explain better

Lets say you want to act in films as an example.

Case 1 (TS problem): neeku cinemallo act cheyyalani ledu but nee intlo vallu andaru balavantha pettaru

English: I had to act in films despite not being convinced myself because of my parents. OR I had to act in films despite my lack of Interest due to my parents wish.

Something like that

Case 2 (Your sentence framing): neeku cinemallo act cheyyalani undi but intlo vallu vaddhu annaru

English: I acted in films inspite of resisting my family's suggestions OR Inspite of my family's suggestions,  I pursued a career in films.

Image result for pedarayudu gifs

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

Your sentence gives a positive affect to the ending, which is not the case ... here he doesnt want to do it,  especially with the line "finally pursued something" 

The problem here is he doesnt want to do what is being asked to do.

The sentence you have written is used to describe something that people dont want you to do (your interest) and yet you did it inspite/despite of resistance from others. 

I will try with an example, maybe I can explain better

Lets say you want to act in films as an example.

Case 1 (TS problem): neeku cinemallo act cheyyalani ledu but nee intlo vallu andaru balavantha pettaru

English: I had to act in films despite not being convinced myself because of my parents. OR I had to act in films despite my lack of Interest due to my parents wish.

Something like that

Case 2 (Your sentence framing): neeku cinemallo act cheyyalani undi but intlo vallu vaddhu annaru

English: I acted in films inspite of resisting my family's suggestions OR Inspite of my family's suggestions,  I pursued a career in films.

Image result for pedarayudu gifs

Okay sir . Mari e matram daniki ah gif enduku ley ! :)