English vocabulary help please

MRI

Just now, Catabolite said:

Forced to study engineering ante ok na

haha I dont know... manodu ekkada asalu context cheppaledu to frame it better...basically force ane kanna being not convinced is the right word(s) anukuntunna.. because he said about mohamatam, etc rather than balavantham and belt dhebbalu 

Just now, chittimallu_14 said:

haha I dont know... manodu ekkada asalu context cheppaledu to frame it better...basically force ane kanna being not convinced is the right word(s) anukuntunna.. because he said about mohamatam, etc rather than balavantham and belt dhebbalu 

Forced by peer pressure 

thank you all. I wasn't sold with any responses here. I went with, "After a prolonged deliberation, I recommend to pursue..............."

Context: Putting it vague as I cannot disclose the details. Business case lendi. Something actionable need to happen. Many people recommended something. Adi work out avutundi ani anipinchaledu naku. Also, naaku mohamatam and uncomfortable anipinchindi because of other factors. Until I am convinced, it is not my style to go with others' recommendations. Kaani chivvariki cave in ayyi.. mohamatam thoney recommend chestunna. So, I wanted to say that I am endorsing this now with some discomfort (mohamatam). 

4 minutes ago, MRI said:

thank you all. I wasn't sold with any responses here. I went with, "After a prolonged deliberation, I recommend to pursue..............."

Context: Putting it vague as I cannot disclose the details. Business case lendi. Something actionable need to happen. Many people recommended something. Adi work out avutundi ani anipinchaledu naku. Also, naaku mohamatam and uncomfortable anipinchindi because of other factors. Until I am convinced, it is not my style to go with others' recommendations. Kaani chivvariki cave in ayyi.. mohamatam thoney recommend chestunna. So, I wanted to say that I am endorsing this now with some discomfort (mohamatam). 

Slightly hesitant

7 minutes ago, MRI said:

Usage of ‘Deliberation’ is wrong, when you were not buying it at all. 
“I conceded to others’ push and decided to go with their (others) recommendation.

2 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

Slightly hesitant

Coming from an engineering background, I tend to avoid such words. When communicating business aspects, I think I should be definitive. If I am expressing doubt, I would say it. ee phrase valla naa style lo konni problems vunnayi.. are you interested to know or is it ok?

4 minutes ago, reality said:

Usage of ‘Deliberation’ is wrong, when you were not buying it at all. 
“I conceded to others’ push and decided to go with their (others) recommendation.

My opinion.. conceded to others antey.. I need to be damn sure they are correct.. but without being damn sure if I say conceded, it means I am trying to pass on my accountability onto them.. hence I don't prefer as I want to make the decision actionable executable while maintaining that I am still liable.. 

6 minutes ago, MRI said:

My opinion.. conceded to others antey.. I need to be damn sure they are correct.. but without being damn sure if I say conceded, it means I am trying to pass on my accountability onto them.. hence I don't prefer as I want to make the decision actionable executable while maintaining that I am still liable.. 

Deliberately taking a decision ante kuda..anthaku minchi kada...