Genuine Question

Amrita

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Awesome !  

I have cold and may be getting fever . Naku corona enduku vastundi ley . Genuine ga doubt came . @3$%

Brathikinchaavu..  @3$%

dry cough is a major symptom of this virus.. Not cold.. 

13 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Brathikinchaavu..  @3$%

dry cough is a major symptom of this virus.. Not cold.. 

Anduke poledu India . Akkadiki pote ah cough months together vastundi even after I am back . Andaru nannu antarani Dani laga chustaru  ante mamulgane chustaru ippudu paripotaru @3$%

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

Coronavirus patients in quarantine ki phone , tv or laptop access untunda ?  Are they allowed to talk on phone with loved ones and do FaceTime or video calls ? Vallaki ela Timepass ? s%H#silent_I1

oh my god....hallelujah @3$%

1 minute ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

oh my god....hallelujah @3$%

We need loved ones Support when we are sick and vulnerable. Mamulu times lo not needed but times like this aey they feel like talking *n$

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

Coronavirus patients in quarantine ki phone , tv or laptop access untunda ?  Are they allowed to talk on phone with loved ones and do FaceTime or video calls ? Vallaki ela Timepass ? s%H#silent_I1

Yes vuntundhi...this is virus infected patient interview from quarantine through phone...

https://open.spotify.com/episode/0mjovTz1B0ddZfrAG2rbRX?si=YwTYTF6GS96Jdup6A33V6Q

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Amrita said:

Depends on where you got quarantined i guess. If you self quarantine yourself or if you are quarantines in a cruise ship or in a clinic then i think you have access to all the above things that you need.

But, if you are admitted to hospital (this itself mean you health is in serious condition), you might not have access. As the patient health is already deteriorated, mostly they aret not in a condition to access all those stuff

8 hours ago, Amrita said:

88108976_998714987191572_483149332212613buy this, comes with inbuilt WiFi and AntiVirus protection, so u need not worry about all the above-mentioned 😉

4 hours ago, pencil said:

corona oste last thing in their mind will be entertainment they have other things to worry about.. @3$%

It’s not about entertainment it’s about communication.  Say our parents are in quarantine you don’t want to talk or FaceTime  them  ? I would die to talk to them and vice versa.

7 hours ago, Ellen said:

88108976_998714987191572_483149332212613buy this, comes with inbuilt WiFi and AntiVirus protection, so u need not worry about all the above-mentioned 😉

@~`

• Haha 1