Dog - Pros / Cons

dal123

8 minutes ago, AFDB_Director said:

before buying a dog, go to local pet stores and check out them. aamish ppl deggara thakkuva ki konukovachu. if you are near PA, i can give you details. 

dog anedhi chala long term commitment. impulse lo konadhu, it will affect both you and the dog. first 2 weeks new born laga chala drama untundhi, so be ready for that. the dog will cry due to separation anxiety. mee apartments lo pets allowed aa? own house ayite picha lite. check if you or any of your family members are allergic to dog hair. will you really have time for a dog anedhi think cheyyi. dogs ki kuda health issues vastayi, insurance and vet expenses - consider all these, do a lot of research. talk to current dog owners. remember it is atleast 15 year commitment with no returns. 

+729

Cats are easy tbh. they also have separation anxiety, but you can leave them alone for longer than dogs. easy maintenance, no walks. Kitty litter box okati konchem duuranga pedte better; cuz it STINKS. Best thing with cats, they are needy but they dont want to show it and those attempts are insanely cute. I had both in different points of time...

5 minutes ago, DaatarBabu said:

tenor.gif?itemid=13336810

Ee aasan try chey relief lekapothe second setup pettalsinde, DB lo story veyalsinde... 

Kukkalu pandultho pani kaadu @3$%

This aashan works too UniquePowerlessAmazonparrot-size_restric

4 minutes ago, Ellen said:

+729

Cats are easy tbh. they also have separation anxiety, but you can leave them alone for longer than dogs. easy maintenance, no walks. Kitty litter box okati konchem duuranga pedte better; cuz it STINKS. Best thing with cats, they are needy but they dont want to show it and those attempts are insanely cute. I had both in different points of time...

Ellen, cat people are kinda crazy! They are dark 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Ellen said:

+729

cc @Catabolite aka @Pillipilla 

3 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Ellen, cat people are kinda crazy! They are dark 😂😂😂

:( nenu cat person more ..i had 4 cats at one point  .. Dogs istame kani high maintenance avi :( 

37 minutes ago, dal123 said:

Guys,

I am fed up with this midlife crisis. Maa relatives andaru naaku kattef cheppesaaru. Nenu evvarani kelaka ledhu..valle jelous toa nannu duram pettaaru. Ink0a pakka..maa amma eppudu dabbu..dabbu antune vuntundhi. Dabbu isthene nuvvu naa kodukuvuvi antundi. Phone chesthe manasanthi vundadhu

inkoka pakkaa...maa aavida...eppdu dabbu...dabbu antune vuntundhi....

naaku janaalu antene virakthi kalugutundi..

maa pillalu (9yh grade, 5th grade) eppudu vaalla room loane vuntaaru. 

I have decided to raise a dog. Maadhi full snow place.. Is it possible to have a dog and what are the pros and cons. Is it too expensive to have a dog. I know it will come with greater responsibility to take dog outside and it is very challenging during peak winter.

Dog breed center loa konaalaa (Very expensiove 2000 cheputunnaadu) ledha shelter home nundi rescue cheyya vachchaa...rescue dogs ante kondaru bhaya pedutunnaaru. Elaa vuntayoaa ani.

Elanti breed koonaali....elaa approach avvaalli....konchem cheppandayyaa....

I think rather than trying to resolve issues , you are adding one more issue to the mix 

getting dog is fine but get it for the right reason like your love for dogs 

dogs are lovely but I can never do the poop/pee routine for them 

also , think about doing more book reading irrespective of this decision , it will give you some peace and stress relief

good luck

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ellen said:

:( nenu cat person more ..i had 4 cats at one point  .. Dogs istame kani high maintenance avi :( 

Nooooo Nuvu crazy cat lady va 😂😂source.gif

4 minutes ago, Louboutin_shoe said:

Nooooo Nuvu crazy cat lady va 😂😂

Hehehe yesss...i am that crazy cat lady your parents warned u about :D 

38 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

House situation enti? Apartment or own single family? 

My situation:

White husky with blue eyes at 2 months old : $4300 matrame .. Adopt better option but training 1 -2 years lo max ivvachu so if the dog is now than 2 then it will take time..

First 2 months lo leg break.. $2200 .. Insurance $500 covered.. Insurance came with the dog and not mine.. 

Once sick $1000 pakana pettu.

$70/ month insurance which is mine ::: Insurance 90% pay chestaru .

Food $120-$200 avutadi.. Mine eats only wet food which costs me $390/month.. 

Everyday morning walk to pee/poop.. Evening walk pee/poop and night pee.. 

Apartment aithey chiraku dobutadi with no place.. Need house with backyard.. In NYC house with backyard antey na body lo unna parts anni amina kuda radu..

Now it is 2 and half years old..

tenor.gif?itemid=13245160

entayya idi.. ikkada kukka ni penche costs ki india lo 1 middle class family luxury tho bathikeyachu