401k question

jua_java

2 hours ago, chicchara said:

how much is the company contributing ? early withdrawal appdu 10% kattina kuda.. nee 6% aitey neku pakka vasthundi

employer zero. 6% vasthe, nen ipudu 10% kadthuna ga 😐 depreciation oka 3-4% eskunte nen 1st appulu thirchadam better ga

ltt for experts 

1 hour ago, nenesuperni said:

employer zero. 6% vasthe, nen ipudu 10% kadthuna ga 😐 depreciation oka 3-4% eskunte nen 1st appulu thirchadam better ga

2 hours ago, nenesuperni said:

still 401k is better dude..here is the math 

savings on tax...15% or whatever tax bracket you are in

fund growth @ 8% approx per year which is also btw tax free 

the powerful tool called compounding.. the more time you compound the better it gets. 

1 hour ago, BrotherBairagi said:

still 401k is better dude..here is the math 

savings on tax...15% or whatever tax bracket you are in

fund growth @ 8% approx per year which is also btw tax free 

the powerful tool called compounding.. the more time you compound the better it gets. 

still little confused, so you are saying even though i have $50k at 10% interest in debts, i would be better to invest in traditional ira even with early withdrawal?! sorry unable to do the math because of ignorance. thinking of using expertise from owho have already walked the path. Thanks in Advance

11 minutes ago, nenesuperni said:

still little confused, so you are saying even though i have $50k at 10% interest in debts, i would be better to invest in traditional ira even with early withdrawal?! sorry unable to do the math because of ignorance. thinking of using expertise from owho have already walked the path. Thanks in Advance

if you are unable to do the math...its better for you to pay of the 50K loan amount