Car Acc Total Loss

playboys

Bros quick help

Last week my car met with an accident. Today body shop guy call me and told that the car was total loss.

Note : insurance accepted that my fault in this accident was 0%.

Hear is my question.

How to deal with total loss

Wt I need to ask 

How to negotiate the amount.

I had more 5k loan.

9 minutes ago, playboys said:

Bros quick help

Last week my car met with an accident. Today body shop guy call me and told that the car was total loss.

Hear is my question.

Wt I need to ask 

I had more 5k loan.

DId you bought Gap up insurance?

7 minutes ago, playboys said:

Bros quick help

Hear is my question.

Wt I need to ask 

I had more 5k loan.

check the KBB Value first - Expect KBB value (+ 10-25% atleast of KBB value in most cases). 

Usually, Insurance pays you more than KBB value - you should be okay. Depends on ur car's year/mileage, ur luck depends.

he may offer "X" dollars - you can negotiate for another couple of thousand dollars, but it's very tough to deal with them if u r looking for more. 

9 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

check the KBB Value first - Expect KBB value (+ 10-25% atleast of KBB value in most cases). 

Usually, Insurance pays you more than KBB value - you should be okay. Depends on ur car's year/mileage, ur luck depends.

he may offer "X" dollars - you can negotiate for another couple of thousand dollars, but it's very tough to deal with them if u r looking for more. 

KBB value kanna

loan amount ekuva unte?

1 hour ago, playboys said:

Bros quick help

Hear is my question.

Wt I need to ask 

I had more 5k loan.

i) Assuming you have already filed a claim, an adjuster would reach out to discuss the total loss.

ii) They will offer a price for the car, NADA value kanna takkuva chepte argue cheyochchu ledu inka ekkuva price vastadi ani, basically konchem negotiate cheyyali better price kosam.

iii) Then once you both agree on a price, the adjuster will send you a document saying you are giving the insurance company power of attorney to sell the car, once you sign that and send it to them they will issue a check. This is how it works typically. 

2 hours ago, CH_Desi said:

i) Assuming you have already filed a claim, an adjuster would reach out to discuss the total loss.

ii) They will offer a price for the car, NADA value kanna takkuva chepte argue cheyochchu ledu inka ekkuva price vastadi ani, basically konchem negotiate cheyyali better price kosam.

iii) Then once you both agree on a price, the adjuster will send you a document saying you are giving the insurance company power of attorney to sell the car, once you sign that and send it to them they will issue a check. This is how it works typically. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

4 hours ago, CH_Desi said:

+1 

big player insurance ayithe process is also super quick and convinent
exp: geico or progressive max two days lo settle chesaru .

dont forget to ask title and taxes you paid

avi kuda istaru but nuvu adagali