It serve wins

kakatiya

7 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

That's not good no?

He does not understand as he is a fake labor contractor bro...labor gadu Edo company lo contracting sestu bathike kukka gadu people like him should be kicked out of the US

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Depends on what side you are on. Consulting lo unna vallu they will welcome it, FT chestunna vallu may not be happy that everyone is treated the same now..

I am not doing either, but I think consulting is not good because it's easier to replace American workers by contracting workers than with full time employees. Besides, contracting workers getting H1B Visas is not serving the essence of the Visa. 

36 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

I am not doing either, but I think consulting is not good because it's easier to replace American workers by contracting workers than with full time employees. Besides, contracting workers getting H1B Visas is not serving the essence of the Visa. 

I have been in both FT and contractor roles.. 

It's not up to you or me to decide, the courts decided so we have to go with the flow..

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Big win for mestris.. Basic ga mestri applications FT applications to equal gaa chudali without client letters and itinerary requirements from now on..

FT ki equal ga chudadam kashtam third party location lo chesevallani. LCA meeda several months back kotha column kooda add chesaru kada.  Are you placing your employee at third party location, if yes then name the client name ani and address. clear ga asalu ippati nundi em advantages anedi evaru cheppadam ledu. 

Specialty occupation RFE sangathi and denials based on it ayithe undi kada. Vadiki sava laksha reasons unnay deny cheyadaniki. Veellu oko dani meeda suites estunnaru. 

1 minute ago, Merabharathmahan said:

FT ki equal ga chudadam kashtam third party location lo chesevallani. LCA meeda several months back kotha column kooda add chesaru kada.  Are you placing your employee at third party location, if yes then name the client name ani and address. clear ga asalu ippati nundi em advantages anedi evaru cheppadam ledu. 

Specialty occupation RFE sangathi and denials based on it ayithe undi kada. Vadiki sava laksha reasons unnay deny cheyadaniki. Veellu oko dani meeda suites estunnaru. 

Basic gaa FT or contracting, in the LCA you have to indicate the worksite address, third party location yes ani petti client details ivvali kani with this decision they can't ask you for client letters or contracts.

Speciality occupation applies to both FT and contractors, it's basically when USCIS feels that the occupation is not speciality enough, so daniki FT or contractor relation ledu, it's just purely based on how complex your job duties are..

2 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

I have been in both FT and contractor roles.. 

It's not up to you or me to decide, the courts decided so we have to go with the flow..

If you say so