corona symptoms

cool_boy

7 minutes ago, Meeku_istha said:

Wuhan, china is best place pakka positive test confirm maa

Okay go and get tested brother and make your wishes come true . Baga kalavaristunnav china china ani . 

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Should we go to quest diagnostics to get tested or need to go to urgent care or emergency? Where should we go to get tested ?

Yemo akka. Nenu maa primary ki call chesa yeppudu ledu okate cough ani vadu fever vasthe urgent ga vachey annadu $s@d

Just now, Sucker said:

Yemo akka. Nenu maa primary ki call chesa yeppudu ledu okate cough ani vadu fever vasthe urgent ga vachey annadu $s@d

I have fever and cough . I don’t have thermometer to test how much I have . My manager told me not to come to office tomorrow if my cough increases . I might have got laptop from office to work remotely . 

3 hours ago, Biskot2 said:

+1 

6months antunau antey.. cold fever common aa ... nothing to worry. 

koncham Bathing thaginchandi baby ke

frresh and air circulate ayye cloths veyyandi .. 

dont take kid outside for a month

meru bayataki poyi vachinaka proper ga hand wash chesukondi..

koncham kisses and muthi lo  muthi pettadam avoid cheyandi..

dont calland dont visit to friends home. 

stay isolated

Bull sitttt..... Bathing helps infants to recover from cold cough and fussiness....

Fever unte no Bath... but cough ki no sambandham... warm water ala chest and back paina vesthee phelgm gatra annni bhayataki vasthaayeee

15 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Should we go to quest diagnostics to get tested or need to go to urgent care or emergency? Where should we go to get tested ?

Dont go if you have any symptoms. First call urgent care or your primary care doctor and follow their advice. Velthe you might catch or if you have you will spread to other people.

3 hours ago, cool_boy said:

asalu ame symptoms unte doctors ni visit avali, intlo 6 months baby undi so emina symptoms ala unte doctor ni visit chedam ani.

bhayyaa 6 months antunnav kabbbatii.. cough kosam do this..

karakkayaa ani mana indian stores lo untundiii.... dhaanini koncham honey tho naaakiyandi baby ki...cough pothundhiii...

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I have fever and cough . I don’t have thermometer to test how much I have . My manager told me not to come to office tomorrow if my cough increases . I might have got laptop from office to work remotely . 

Oh my akka. Hospital ki vellu first. Job tarvatha. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Call urgent care or a primary doctor right now. Take their advice.

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Dont go if you have any symptoms. First call urgent care or your primary care doctor and follow their advice. Velthe you might catch or if you have you will spread to other people.

I don’t have primary care doctor   . My insurance is PPO . Immediately No doctor will see kada . Urgent care ki repu call chesta . I am sure I don’t have carona . Last week I got fever and light cold and taggindi with NyQuil and DayQuil tablets . I caught cold again from a colleague who sits in next cube . He had so much cold and cough . Appude anukunna vastundemo ani . 

I don’t have primary care doctor   . My insurance is PPO . Immediately No doctor will see kada . Urgent care ki repu call chesta . I am sure I don’t have carona . Last week I got fever and light cold and taggindi with NyQuil and DayQuil tablets . I caught cold again from a colleague who sits in next cube . He had so much cold and cough . Appude anukunna vastundemo ani . 

Hope everything normal. But test cheyinchuko akka.

21 minutes ago, Amrita said:

testing kits are in limited supply; unless the doctor says that you need a test you are not going to get one

Cold unte I think it is fine. Cold is not really a major symptom of Corona

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Cold unte I think it is fine. Cold is not really a major symptom of Corona

I have cough and fever . I don’t think it’s corona . Office lo tappa nenu Eppudu self quarantine aey . But my immune system is bad and I have history of respiratory issues so I will go just for safety of others . 

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

testing kits are in limited supply; unless the doctor says that you need a test you are not going to get one

Okay . Will call urgent care and see what they have to say .