corona symptoms

cool_boy

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Okay . Will call urgent care and see what they have to say . 

Mee appice la neeku antinchinodiki kuda cheppu arey cold fever vunte ala office ki ra ku bey ani. Vadini hospital ki vellamanu ledu insurance cover kadu muchatlu chepthe manager ki cheppu vanni raanivvakandi ani. 

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Mee appice la neeku antinchinodiki kuda cheppu arey cold fever vunte ala office ki ra ku bey ani. Vadini hospital ki vellamanu ledu insurance cover kadu muchatlu chepthe manager ki cheppu vanni raanivvakandi ani. 

maa daggara  nobody is listening. Naa pakkana unnodiki full cold and cough. Minimum hygiene undadhu. Computer mundu koorchuni mukku lo velu pettukuntadu. Inko athaniki flu ochindi . Cough cover chesukoledhu. Naaku inkokallaki antinchadu. Inkokathanu flu tho one day vachi oka 10 days intlo nunchi work chesadu.

5 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Yeah . 

We can’t go to urgent care . I called 6 urgent cares now and asked if I have to come as I have cough and  fever  . They said if I want to get tested they don’t have kits but they can see for cough  and fever . They gave me hot line number for coronavirus  ( 8335821974) and told to talk to them . 

Just now, Amrita said:

Yeah . 

We can’t go to urgent care . I called 6 urgent cares now and asked if I have to come as I have cough and have fever  . They said if I want to get tested they don’t have kits but they can see for cough  and fever . They gave me hot line number for coronavirus  ( 8335821974) and told to talk to them . 

:( 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Yeah . 

We can’t go to urgent care . I called 6 urgent cares now and asked if I have to come as I have cough and have fever  . They said if I want to get tested they don’t have kits but they can see for cough  and fever . They gave me hot line number for coronavirus  ( 8335821974) and told to talk to them . 

Kits levu ante nannu dobbaru ikkada mana DB prajanikam. Real time news namme stage la leru prajanikam akka. 

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Kits levu ante nannu dobbaru ikkada mana DB prajanikam. Real time news namme stage la leru prajanikam akka. 

Kits ochinay ba but ekkada padthe akkada test cheyyaru !!

Just now, HEROO said:

Kits ochinay ba but ekkada padthe akkada test cheyyaru !!

Nee yavva maa cousin gadiki call chesthe yem chudakunda normal fever annaru. Malla malla call chesthe we don't have equipment annaru. Yem cheyyali mari. Vachina kits daasukunnara ? 

4 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Nee yavva maa cousin gadiki call chesthe yem chudakunda normal fever annaru. Malla malla call chesthe we don't have equipment annaru. Yem cheyyali mari. Vachina kits daasukunnara ? 

Better pedda asuprathiki call chesi velladam Or call health dept ekkada test chepinchukovalo me area lo ...kits arrived recently ninno monno malli try cheyyamanu !!

best thing is self quarantine and have 8hrs min sleep with good food and basic medicines

anyways corona ki medicine ledu telusukuni kuda chesedi emledu

Just now, HEROO said:

Better pedda asuprathiki call chesi velladam Or call health dept ekkada test chepinchukovalo me area lo ...kits arrived recently ninno monno malli try cheyyamanu !!

best thing is self quarantine and have 8hrs min sleep with good food and basic medicines

anyways corona ki medicine ledu telusukuni kuda chesedi emledu

Nenu 1st nundi ikkada vesindi ade baa. Kits vachayi but too late antunna. Ippudu kuda still all over not available. Poor country lu vaakay baa but USA lanti country deenni neglected. Especially ee matter la. 

Yeah vaanni already ontari ga vuncharu. Don't know how is approaching doctors.  Vadi valla naku vavmchindi cough $s@d anduke ee kopam baa. Personal koapam anthe kani thatha gov ni yemi anatledu. 

I called hotline and talked to nurse . I was asked to go to pharmacy and test my temperature. 100 + unte temperature they asked me to go to urgent care immediately within 4 hours considering my history of diabetes  . Utah lo chala low number of cases unnayi so she thinks I am good but she told me to call back . They took  all my details for their record . 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Nenu 1st nundi ikkada vesindi ade baa. Kits vachayi but too late antunna. Ippudu kuda still all over not available. Poor country lu vaakay baa but USA lanti country deenni neglected. Especially ee matter la. 

Yeah vaanni already ontari ga vuncharu. Don't know how is approaching doctors.  Vadi valla naku vavmchindi cough $s@d anduke ee kopam baa. Personal koapam anthe kani thatha gov ni yemi anatledu. 

Better stop uber etc, uber lo easy ga spread avuthundi !!

stay home good sleep is very very imp and food !!

2 minutes ago, HEROO said:

Better stop uber etc, uber lo easy ga spread avuthundi !!

stay home good sleep is very very imp and food !!

Aapesa baa last 2 weeks nundi. 

20 minutes ago, Sucker said:

They are not testing everyone who has cold/ cough/ fever  . Nurse asks many questions and based on that she will tell if we need to be tested or not . Urgent care ki poyi kuda week lo taggakapote then they will test anukunta . That’s my understanding from the conversation. 

She asked if I know or met anyone who tested positive , international travel , domestic travel , county I live , blah blah blah so many Questions   . Based on that she is determining if we need a kit or not . 

37 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

bhayyaa 6 months antunnav kabbbatii.. cough kosam do this..

karakkayaa ani mana indian stores lo untundiii.... dhaanini koncham honey tho naaakiyandi baby ki...cough pothundhiii...

Honey not recommended

Pediatricians recommend waiting until your baby is at least 12 months before introducing honey because it may contain spores of bacteria that can cause botulism. This doesn't mean our honey supply is contaminated -- these bacteria are harmless to adults and children over 1.

https://www.parents.com/baby/feeding/when-can-my-baby-eat-honey/

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

They are not testing everyone who has cold/ cough/ fever  . Nurse asks many questions and based on that she will tell if we need to be tested or not . Urgent care ki poyi kuda week lo taggakapote then they will test anukunta . That’s my understanding from the conversation. 

She asked if I know or met anyone who tested positive , international travel , domestic travel , county I live , blah blah blah so many Questions   . Based on that she is determining if we need a kit or not . 

Corona Kadu. Flu iyutundhi. Vaste mi office Antha spread iyuntundhi ipatiki