Mortgage rates one day lo 0.5% perigaya

JambaKrantu

4 minutes ago, jefferson1 said:

new house ki rates ela unnai bro. 

low/high or same?

Yesterday 3% for a 30 year loan, today 3.5 for new home.. Refi is 0.25 percent higher usually 

49 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Try mortgage brokers instead of banks. 

Vallu hidden charges vesi closing costs ledhu antaaru adhi antha peddha bombai business

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Ninna call cheste 3.25 annadu ivala call cheste 3.75 antunnadu.. Inta swing endira ayya.. 

nuvvu red flower gadivani adiki kuda telisipoyi untundi ra@3$%

28 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Vallu hidden charges vesi closing costs ledhu antaaru adhi antha peddha bombai business

I have refinanced my home last year and didn’t pay any closing costs. Same when I initially bought the home. Chase bank offered to match them but it was too late and couldn’t risk closing the home. 

3 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

I have refinanced my home last year and didn’t pay any closing costs. Same when I initially bought the home. Chase bank offered to match them but it was too late and couldn’t risk closing the home. 

as I said earlier closing cost interest rate lono or taxes insurances escrows amount refinance lono endhulo oka daantlo vesi cover chesukuntaaru 

7 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

As the name suggests, a no-closing-cost refinance is a refinance where you don’t have to pay closing costs when you get a new loan. But just because there are no upfront costs doesn’t mean that your lender foots the bill for free. No-closing-cost refinances don't get rid of your expenses; they only move them into your principal or exchange them for a higher interest rate.

The simplest no-closing-cost refinance takes the amount that you would have paid during closing and tacks it onto your new mortgage. In other words, your lender adds the balance of your closing costs to your principal, or the unpaid balance of your loan. This increases your monthly payments but doesn’t affect your interest rate.

Your lender may also allow you to take a higher interest rate in exchange for waiving your closing costs. Your interest rate is the amount you pay to your lender per month for borrowing. Refinance interest rates depend on many different factors. A higher interest rate doesn’t change your principal amount, but you'll still pay more each month.

https://www.rocketmortgage.com/learn/no-closing-cost-refinance

2 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

As the name suggests, a no-closing-cost refinance is a refinance where you don’t have to pay closing costs when you get a new loan. But just because there are no upfront costs doesn’t mean that your lender foots the bill for free. No-closing-cost refinances don't get rid of your expenses; they only move them into your principal or exchange them for a higher interest rate.

The simplest no-closing-cost refinance takes the amount that you would have paid during closing and tacks it onto your new mortgage. In other words, your lender adds the balance of your closing costs to your principal, or the unpaid balance of your loan. This increases your monthly payments but doesn’t affect your interest rate.

Your lender may also allow you to take a higher interest rate in exchange for waiving your closing costs. Your interest rate is the amount you pay to your lender per month for borrowing. Refinance interest rates depend on many different factors. A higher interest rate doesn’t change your principal amount, but you'll still pay more each month.

https://www.rocketmortgage.com/learn/no-closing-cost-refinance

illu kondam ani fix ayyinodini Coronavirus kuda aapaledu. Aa gula alantidhi

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Popkatapetapotapulti said:

3.25 unde monday..epudu 3.75? 

padutundi antara?

Cant predict bro . Nen 3.25 lock cheskundam ante friend gaadu march 17 na fed cuts untai wait chei mNnadu and buscuit iyyindi nak . I lockd at 3.6 now . 

basically few things happnd 

80% ppl refinanced and mortgage lenders met the demand 

janaalu stocks nunch treasury bonds lo dumping 

recession suchanalatho hogher rates pettaru 

33 minutes ago, cloud said:

Cant predict bro . Nen 3.25 lock cheskundam ante friend gaadu march 17 na fed cuts untai wait chei mNnadu and buscuit iyyindi nak . I lockd at 3.6 now . 

basically few things happnd 

80% ppl refinanced and mortgage lenders met the demand 

janaalu stocks nunch treasury bonds lo dumping 

recession suchanalatho hogher rates pettaru 

in that case it should decrease no?