India offshore call

Everydayrunner

Everytime I call a service desk in India or if it is a meeting setup by manager from India,

The back ground noise will be outrageous. Lot of disturbance.  As if he is in middle.ofna busy Union station 

1. Why cubicles in India are not sound proof , with high blocks but made of cheap plastic ?

2. Why they over crowd office space with so many resources on single floor ?

3. And why they always adjust microphone during the meeting , they always have some technical issues !!!

1 minute ago, Everydayrunner said:

Everytime I call a service desk in India or if it is a meeting setup by manager from India,

The back ground noise will be outrageous. Lot of disturbance.  As if he is in middle.ofna busy Union station 

1. Why cubicles in India are not sound proof , with high blocks but made of cheap plastic ?

3. And why they always adjust microphone during the meeting , they always have some technical issues !!!

send money for good headset

13 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

em company baa.. intha lafoot maintenance ee madhya ekkada choodaledu

I work with below vendors

Infosys

level 1 service desk in Banglore  american client name 

Ntt Banglore 

13 minutes ago, Everydayrunner said:

ask the people who are not talking to be on mute

1 hour ago, Everydayrunner said:

I work with below vendors

Infosys

level 1 service desk in Banglore  american client name 

Ntt Banglore 

interesting... escalate to higher management.. ila ayuthe productivity dobbuthundi ani 

1) Kakkurti Network .. Eppudu OverLoad on it... Especially CTS, TCS and Infosys... Quality undi chaavadu....

2) Kakkurti Cabins... Space Undadu... chepala market better vallakaina kontha space untadi... pai moodu companies adi undadu... Only Managers and Lead places konchem better...