No other President in history has had one -2000 dow day

tacobell fan

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is self-isolating after his wife, Sophie Gregoire Trudeau, developed flu-like symptoms and got tested for the new coronavirus disease known as COVID-19.

In a press release on Thursday, the Prime Minister’s Office said she has received a test for the new coronavirus after her symptoms emerged last night following her return from a trip to the U.K., where she had been doing speaking engagements.

While the prime minister has no symptoms, he is self-isolating until her test results are back.

2 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

If there is no rebound today, Trump will have two.  Worst economic president ever!

Stock market closed two times in one morning. Never Before.

giphy.gif

If there is no rebound today, Trump will have two.  Worst economic president ever!

Thappu man.. atlanoddu... chempalesko

2 hours ago, Catabolite said:

Your choice is between no taxes versus everything free for the poor and high taxes for the rich. 

are u a billionaire? only then u need to worry

3 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

He rode the economy upswing and claimed full credit for the "greatest economy ever in usa". Now time came were his leadership is important for economy and its showing now.

For all the trump supporters, i want to ask how a strong economy can go down hill in a matter of weeks

3 minutes ago, siru said:

not sure if ur trolling or ignorant

I don't want people to be able to get anything for free unless they work for it. If that makes me ignorant, then I am ignorant. 

Just now, Catabolite said:

I don't want people to be able to get anything for free unless they work for it. If that makes me ignorant, then I am ignorant. 

So as anyone who work but the whole point of tax free marketing is just to attract votes and Massive tax cuts that happened in 2018 is almost equivalent to giving away for free. 

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

you are veering off the topic here... case in question is how well Trump is managing the current crisis.. so far he has shown zero skills and continues with his dumb tweets...

Just now, Catabolite said:

first please eloborate on wht u mean when u say "everything is free"

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

So as anyone who work but the whole point of tax free marketing is just to attract votes and Massive tax cuts that happened in 2018 is almost equivalent to giving away for free. 

i think he is ok with corporations and billionaires getting free handouts but extremely offended when poor people wanted affordable health care and education