No other President in history has had one -2000 dow day

tacobell fan

4 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

I don't want people to be able to get anything for free unless they work for it. If that makes me ignorant, then I am ignorant. 

majority of people cannot make enough money even if they work 24 hours a day to afford health care if they or their dependants have health conditions.

pls explain how u would resolve their  issue? 

3 minutes ago, siru said:

majority of people cannot make enough money even if they work 24 hours a day to afford health care if they or their dependants have health conditions.

Agreed. $1100 Insurance per month paying still they hardly cover anything. This is pure BS.  

6 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Agreed. $1100 Insurance per month paying still they hardly cover anything. This is pure BS.  

Vaddu bro.............Family medical insurance katte kashtalu single people will never get it..........

20 minutes ago, siru said:

So, you think it's fair for tax payer money to be spent on healthcare for the poor? I think they should get an insurance on their own, or make a means for them to pay less monthly for a mediocre insurance policy. However, if they don't pay anything, I would call it negligence. 

25 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

So as anyone who work but the whole point of tax free marketing is just to attract votes and Massive tax cuts that happened in 2018 is almost equivalent to giving away for free. 

I don't disagree. But tax cuts will increase the consumer spending capacity and put that money back into the economy. It's better than giving unemployment benefits. 

27 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

you are veering off the topic here... case in question is how well Trump is managing the current crisis.. so far he has shown zero skills and continues with his dumb tweets...

The crisis is not normal. If you don't realize that, then I don't know what else to say. 

5 minutes ago, Rabbo said:

Vaddu bro.............Family medical insurance katte kashtalu single people will never get it..........

It's white collar Mafia. 

Just now, Catabolite said:

I don't disagree. But tax cuts will increase the consumer spending capacity and put that money back into the economy. It's better than giving unemployment benefits. 

do u have any proofs that corporations invested the extra money they got from tax  breaks?

economists are saying the tax breaks will only mak ethe deficit worse for coming generations. Frankly you and me are in the same situation as the average person living in US.  You only need to besuper rich to be actually effected by the high taxes on the rich as proposed

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

The crisis is not normal. If you don't realize that, then I don't know what else to say. 

For a Billionaire like him it sure do. He came across many things , how do you think Xi handled this in China? 

4 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

The thinking you have is very obvious and i don't deny but the reality is much different. As a business owner, I need to make sure I am happy.

7 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

So, you think it's fair for tax payer money to be spent on healthcare for the poor? I think they should get an insurance on their own, or make a means for them to pay less monthly for a mediocre insurance policy. However, if they don't pay anything, I would call it negligence. 

thats what most of the countries in the world work..india lo free health care is there and europe and china, japan etc

why do u have an objection whn in USA?

26 minutes ago, siru said:

i think he is ok with corporations and billionaires getting free handouts but extremely offended when poor people wanted affordable health care and education

Corporations don't get free handouts. They give employment to a lot of Americans and give back to the community. There is no point of giving free education, I mean there is a reason why the educational institutions here are so much better than they are in India. And giving free education will only ruin the system. I mean, there are millionaires out there willing to spend half a million on their kids education. Why should they get free education? Besides, most decent universities offer need based scholarships to not just American students but also to International students. I don't think the Government should give free education to someone who majors in History or religious studies. That is a sheer waste of tax payer money and zero use to the society. They can extend need based scholarships, which are already in place in most public and private Universities. 

Just now, Catabolite said:

Corporations don't get free handouts. They give employment to a lot of Americans and give back to the community. There is no point of giving free education, I mean there is a reason why the educational institutions here are so much better than they are in India. And giving free education will only ruin the system. I mean, there are millionaires out there willing to spend half a million on their kids education. Why should they get free education? Besides, most decent universities offer need based scholarships to not just American students but also to International students. I don't think the Government should give free education to someone who majors in History or religious studies. That is a sheer waste of tax payer money and zero use to the society. They can extend need based scholarships, which are already in place in most public and private Universities. 

wow ok..i rest my arguments bro.

4 minutes ago, siru said:

do u have any proofs that corporations invested the extra money they got from tax  breaks?

economists are saying the tax breaks will only mak ethe deficit worse for coming generations. Frankly you and me are in the same situation as the average person living in US.  You only need to besuper rich to be actually effected by the high taxes on the rich as proposed

Not just corporations. If you make 150k, you save 10k in tax cuts. Don't you think that will increase your spending capacity and put it back into the economy by spending it? This is a known economic theory I thought. Same thing with companies, they increase hiring.