No other President in history has had one -2000 dow day

tacobell fan

3 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

there are millionaires out there willing to spend half a million on their kids education.

Just because someone is a Millionaire and able to pay more than someone else you can't discriminate their kids. This is a way of corrupting the minds of people. I hate Bernie for the same reason. You cannot force someone who is lucky enough to have money to pay more. They took the risk in life to get there. They did not sit dumb at home like bottom 90% of the people. I don't know when do educated people start to think on those lines. Cinema screen meeda chudataniki matrame baguntayi ilantivi.

2 minutes ago, siru said:

wow ok..i rest my arguments bro.

No kidding, getting a degree in religion costs 250k in most private schools. Why the heck should my tax money go to something that has no use to the society. If they need to, they can apply for need based scholarships and convince donors to fund them. 

3 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Just because someone is a Millionaire and able to pay more than someone else you can't discriminate their kids. This is a way of corrupting the minds of people. I hate Bernie for the same reason. You cannot force someone who is lucky enough to have money to pay more. They took the risk in life to get there. They did not sit dumb at home like bottom 90% of the people. I don't know when do educated people start to think on those lines. Cinema screen meeda chudataniki matrame baguntayi ilantivi.

If a poor kid is smart, he will get a scholarship. If he is stupid, he can work his ass off. The lazy people however can get screwed. 

Just now, Catabolite said:

If a poor kid is smart, he will get a scholarship. If he is stupid, he can work his ass off. The lazy people however can get screwed. 

this doesn't justify why a Millionaire has to pay more money for their kids education.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

this doesn't justify why a Millionaire has to pay more money for their kids education.

If the kid is smart, they don't have to, most likely. If the kid is stupid, they have to, as a fine. 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

To be honest, I don't have a problem with rich and lazy, they're still contributing to the economy by brainless purchases. 

18 minutes ago, siru said:

thats what most of the countries in the world work..india lo free health care is there and europe and china, japan etc

why do u have an objection whn in USA?

India doesn't have free healthcare. It just has cheap doctors. 

32 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

No kidding, getting a degree in religion costs 250k in most private schools. Why the heck should my tax money go to something that has no use to the society. If they need to, they can apply for need based scholarships and convince donors to fund them. 

Relax dude.. u are not paying for their education or health care

the taxes u pay are a drop in an ocean

28 minutes ago, Catabolite said:

To be honest, I don't have a problem with rich and lazy, they're still contributing to the economy by brainless purchases. 

Science has enough theory to say why all people are not made equal. So as the consequences. 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

I don't know, I'm sure Life Science has an answer.

Genetic diversity is good. Behavioral diversity is what causes a difference in affluence I think. I know a lot of people call it luck, I think how responsible you're is a major factor. 

1 minute ago, Catabolite said:

Genetic diversity is good. Behavioral diversity is what causes a difference in affluence I think. I know a lot of people call it luck, I think how responsible you're is a major factor. 

Nuvvu bagupadathav, nee life baguntadhi ani telisi kuda dumb ga behave chese vallu unnaru and some people just don't get it no matter what. So if everyone behaves sane ee systems in place endhuku, intha drama akkarledu.

56 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Nuvvu bagupadathav, nee life baguntadhi ani telisi kuda dumb ga behave chese vallu unnaru and some people just don't get it no matter what. So if everyone behaves sane ee systems in place endhuku, intha drama akkarledu.

K