ippadiki 15K loss

sri_india

inka naa valla kadhu raa nayanaa .... stop loss petedam anukuntunna .... Jan lo portifolio marchi antha UBER , BA , AAPL  inka konni companies lo petta ippudu anni kalipi naakinchesayi .....

Just now, JohnSnow said:

Invest in land anyday.

equity investment is better than land but this is different situation .... this will impact real estate also ...

Just now, sri_india said:

equity investment is better than land but this is different situation .... this will impact real estate also ...

It might impact real estate temporarily but once things get stable it will definitely gets multiplied. 

Just now, JohnSnow said:

It might impact real estate temporarily but once things get stable it will definitely gets multiplied. 

then equities too bro .... things settle ayyaka , with this current prices  stock market is going to create new millionaires , offcourse already bichaggalani chesindi anukooo

Just now, sri_india said:

then equities too bro .... things settle ayyaka , with this current prices  stock market is going to create new millionaires , offcourse already bichaggalani chesindi anukooo

You cant predict the stock market as its volatile business everyday.. Its not the same case with a land. If you buy it and forget it, you will be billionaire after 10 years. 

Just now, JohnSnow said:

You cant predict the stock market as its volatile business everyday.. Its not the same case with a land. If you buy it and forget it, you will be billionaire after 10 years. 

lol...its the same with stock market as well....but no one wants to forget it because there is buzz going on all the time in media

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

lol...its the same with stock market as well....but no one wants to forget it because there is buzz going on all the time in media

I bought bitcoins and waiting for my luck since i bought it.. Its been 3 years and no luck. DO you suggest to keep for 7 more years? No right. Thats the reality of stock market.

4 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

I bought bitcoins and waiting for my luck since i bought it.. Its been 3 years and no luck. DO you suggest to keep for 7 more years? No right. Thats the reality of stock market.

crypto and stock ela compare chesthaavu?