Layoff theread

Simple123

Just now, Simple123 said:

nenu kuda neelagane anukune vadini. kani USA atla function cheyyadu ... antha money money

+1 ...it's matter of a decision saying no budget/in deep financial trouble... Companies never love individual

Just now, Amrita said:

You think we are in recession ? I think it’s 4-5 months chaos and we will be fine after that . 

recession anedi pedda word.. mostly big correction.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Depends on your client. 

But if they are thinking to save money expecting loss of revenue in future, then contractors will be the first target. 

Hmm ok

1 minute ago, Simple123 said:

nenu kuda neelagane anukune vadini. kani USA atla function cheyyadu ... antha money money

:( 

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

+1 ...it's matter of a decision saying no budget/in deep financial trouble... Companies never love individual

Hmm ikkada Miru tappa andaru serious ga ney annaru lay off gurinchi 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

You think we are in recession ? I think it’s 4-5 months chaos and we will be fine after that . 

@Amrita  

ledhu baasu...you tell me after 4-5 months again here...this will continue until this end of year and you will see lot more issues in everything..this is true mama..

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Emo ma company lo ayite ma directors deggara nunchi fhepparu . If any one has coronavirus we will be supportive . Contractor or FT they will have their job . Contractor will not be paid but it’s also paid for FT . 

Namesavaa?? Maa company lo help line kuda undi... antee vallu Mana kosame caring not money anukuntunavaa... Without layoff / cost cutting companies can't survive in this situation

Just now, HyderabadExpress said:

@Amrita  

ledhu baasu...you tell me after 4-5 months again here...this will continue until this end of year and you will see lot more issues in everything..this is true mama..

Hmmm @~`

Hmm ikkada Miru tappa andaru serious ga ney annaru lay off gurinchi 

Neenu bhi serious ... It seems you are too much attached to your contracting job... 

4 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Namesavaa?? Maa company lo help line kuda undi... antee vallu Mana kosame caring not money anukuntunavaa... Without layoff / cost cutting companies can't survive in this situation

They won’t be caring in general . I was almost laid off in charles Schwab Phoenix because of my cough . Ah weather ki I was coughing for months . People got concerned as I coughed for 8 months . Randstad vadu tortured me with calls asking if I am seeing doctor and all . An embarrassing situation created that I resigned . They played that way to make resign . I knew they would lay off me anyway for my cough but even before they brought the topic of performance esukunna randstad vadini precisi projects to nato work cheyaleda niku teleda daggu ani cheppu I know and can also understand people concern performance ante oorukonu ani .  People won’t be considerate for single individual but I thought they would be if it’s pandemic . 

Just now, Amrita said:

They won’t be caring in general . I was almost laid off in charles Schwab Phoenix because of my cough . Ah weather ki I was coughing for months . People got concerned as I coughed for 8 months . Randstad vadu tortured me with calls asking if I am seeing doctor and all . An embarrassing situation created that I resigned . They played that way to make resign . I knew they would lay off me anyway for my cough but even before they brought the topic of performance esukunna randstad vadini precisi projects to nato work cheyaleda niku teleda daggu ani cheppu I know and can also understand people concern performance ante oorukonu ani .  People won’t be considerate for single individual but I thought they would be if it’s pandemic . 

you should have sue them and get millions out of them

3 minutes ago, sri_india said:

Neenu bhi serious ... It seems you are too much attached to your contracting job... 

Yes , I am key resource and they took me back a month ago in one minute . I left FT and came for this project. I was also promised that my project would be for 5 years just yesterday . I generally don’t believe but my director called vendor and told to help me  to resolve employer problems just 2 days back . They are extremely awesome people that FT kuda I m ready to lose to work here .

ento eee DB lo anni kastalu neeke vosthayi sSc_hidingsofa..... ippudu cough taggindhaaa leka inka alage undhaa..... 

1 minute ago, HyderabadExpress said:

you should have sue them and get millions out of them

They didn’t talk about cough in the last conversation. But they asked weekly thrice if I am going to doctor . Manager one on one kuda about my cough . I left the place and became normal in 2 days . Manchide for me I might have quit long ago instead of coughing months like a stupid .