Layoff theread

Simple123

9 minutes ago, sri_india said:

ento eee DB lo anni kastalu neeke vosthayi sSc_hidingsofa..... ippudu cough taggindhaaa leka inka alage undhaa..... 

This is 4 years ago and desert weather doesn’t suit every person especially for people with allergies . 2 days lo I was okay as soon as I flew out of state even without seeing a doctor .  Niku kavalante cheppu recreate cheddam for you .  Bye the nakem kashtalu levu if you don’t appreciate life ala kashtalu anipistayi . Avi experiences and challenges anukunte you see life from different perspective. Manishi annaka Rogam rakunda ela untundi ?  Now I know Arizona is a big no for me  and a place I can’t live . 

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You think we are in recession ? I think it’s 4-5 months chaos and we will be fine after that . 

Ledu easy ga 1 year untundi. World wide effect kada so 1 year minimum paduthundi. Ee madhya lo layoffs baga avuthayi

29 minutes ago, desiboys said:

Royal Caribbean cruises lo contractors andariki layoff notices icharu

cruises ki option ledu bhayya bayamkaramaina economical effect valla meede untadi

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes , I am key resource and they took me back a month ago in one minute . I left FT and came for this project. I was also promised that my project would be for 5 years just yesterday . I generally don’t believe but my director called vendor and told to help me  to resolve employer problems just 2 days back . They are extremely awesome people that FT kuda I m ready to lose to work here .

your director could be removed and sent home tomorrow also. that is very much a possibility. in USA nobody's words hold good

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

This is 4 years ago and desert weather doesn’t suit every person especially for people with allergies . 2 days lo I was okay as soon as I flew out of state even without seeing a doctor .  Niku kavalante cheppu recreate cheddam for you . 

enti sir eee darunam 

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

your director could be removed and sent home tomorrow also. that is very much a possibility. in USA nobody's words hold good

I know but with the relationship I have with her I kind of think things won’t be bad as such . Ofcourse  we can’t take anyone for granted . 

12 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes , I am key resource and they took me back a month ago in one minute . I left FT and came for this project. I was also promised that my project would be for 5 years just yesterday . I generally don’t believe but my director called vendor and told to help me  to resolve employer problems just 2 days back . They are extremely awesome people that FT kuda I m ready to lose to work here .

aunty ayithe neku $100/hr isthunada enti contracting lo, ikkada cheppadam istam lekapothe you can DM me