Layoff theread

Simple123

28 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You think we are in recession ? I think it’s 4-5 months chaos and we will be fine after that . 

current trend is towards a recession.. but lets see em avudhi ani.

IT vallaki parvaledu.. one or two months survive avvagalaru... hotels, restaurants, odd jobs lo min wage ki work chesevallu paycheck to paycheck bratukutaru..

I really feel bad for them.. they are the ones that need the most help now.. many of them don’t even have health insurance.. and are the most likely people to be affected.. 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

IT vallaki parvaledu.. one or two months survive avvagalaru... hotels, restaurants, odd jobs lo min wage ki work chesevallu paycheck to paycheck bratukutaru..

I really feel bad for them.. they are the ones that need the most help now.. many of them don’t even have health insurance.. and are the most likely people to be affected.. 

So, there are IT people and daily wage employees, anthena?

7 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

yes Microsoft lo 30,000 contractors ni lepesthunnaru before March 31st....karona and recession effect 

are you serious ? or joking

13 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

yes Microsoft lo 30,000 contractors ni lepesthunnaru before March 31st....karona and recession effect 

Seattle lo unna desi batch gallu andaru illu ammukoni povalsinde

10 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

30k ? How do they run projects with layoffs that huge ? 

22 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

30k? I doubt it. May be 300.. even 3000 is huge..

28 minutes ago, Prince_Fan said:

karona valla vasthunna ee recession oka two years vundocchu antunnaru....aa tarvatha malli job lo ki tiskovacchu contractors andarinee

adenti chinnu ninnati daka Corona antha fake annav