Osthunatu undi Corona..

pittagoda

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

Fever vache varaku wait cheyamnataru. Maa cousin gadiki full fever 2 days nundi repu test ki pampisthunnaru. Ninnu wait chey antaru. 

test kosam ekkadiki ptunnaru regular hospital aa or urgent care ka

11 minutes ago, HEROO said:

8 hours sleep eyyi manchiga food thini ila 3 days cheyyi anni thagguthay

Hoping man.. Watching Spenser Confidetial on Netflix...

Question to all: dogs ki spread avutada or is it a different strain which is not there in US yet??

5 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Pregnant emo nuvvu?

Are you out of your mind ? Don’t just blabber nonsense .  Are you waiting to be pregnant when u posted this thread ?  Vomiting 100 rogalaki vastundi even BP down ayyi poyemundu heart attack vache mundu too . Don’t know what people just talk .  There are women who never vomit even if they are pregnant. Get your facts before you just say something randomly. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Are you out of your mind ? Don’t just blabber nonsense .  Are you waiting to be pregnant when u posted this thread ? 

Naaku only cough and heavy eyes.. Preg people don't show these.. 

According to Good Newz movie , till only only one man for pregnant ..Thomas Trace Beatie .. Naaku antha D le..

5 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Hoping man.. Watching Spenser Confidetial on Netflix...

Question to all: dogs ki spread avutada or is it a different strain which is not there in US yet??

Nope bro

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

They just don’t test if u have fever / cough / cold . Based on you details , geographic conditions , health record and symptoms they will refer to urgent care . Unless u met someone with coronavirus in person they won’t test you . 

‭(833) 582-1974‬ - coronavirus help line number . They told they won’t test me yet . 

Where to get COVID-19 test?
Enter your zip code to find out the nearest COVID-19 test site. (from US HRSA.gov website)
https://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/
1. Go to clinics instead of crowded large facilities.
2. Fees: Testing and Treatments are free. 

If confirmed, home isolation for 14 days, please help stop spreading COVID-19. 
Proactive screening to stop the spreads.

2 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Naaku only cough and heavy eyes.. Preg people don't show these.. 

According to Good Newz movie , till only only one man for pregnant ..Thomas Trace Beatie .. Naaku antha D le..

I don’t care what you have but pregnancy vachian people won’t vomit . Adi telusa niku ?  Basics telusuko .  I have severe cough how u said that to me ? I have heavy eyes , full body pains too apart from fever . Pregnant women don’t get fever and cough . 

40 minutes ago, Amrita said:

She asked do u know a person who tested positive and met in person ani adigindi I said no .  Emo New York lo baga cases unnayi city batti kuda they are testing call help line . 

i honestly feel so sick . I have zero energy , full body pains , cough  and had a vomiting few hours ago.  I am scared :( 

Ivvani Norovirus symptoms..type 1 flu..get gatorade, vitamin water etc! Vomtings usual ga ekkuva avutai noro aite! 

2 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Cool. Thanks.. Na kukka not coming to me today.. No idea why. 

Are u sick? Usual ga manam sick unte deggaraki ravu ga! Na dog and cat 2 ma deggariki ravu if me or wife is sick..manakanna smart unnai avvi

2 minutes ago, HoustonBullodu said:

Where to get COVID-19 test?
Enter your zip code to find out the nearest COVID-19 test site. (from US HRSA.gov website)
https://findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov/
1. Go to clinics instead of crowded large facilities.
2. Fees: Testing and Treatments are free

If confirmed, home isolation for 14 days, please help stop spreading COVID-19. 
Proactive screening to stop the spreads.

You can’t get tested that way . I called help line yesterday.