Osthunatu undi Corona..

pittagoda

26 minutes ago, Amrita said:

You can’t get tested that way . I called help line yesterday. 

Oh is it. I’m not sure then. Hopefully you are not into this and recover from what you are suffering now. People are making fun and it is not time for it. Wishing you speedy recovery.

Just now, HoustonBullodu said:

Oh is it. I’m not sure then. Hopefully you are not into this and recover from what you are suffering now. People are making fun and it is not time for it. Wishing you speedy recovery.

Thanks Andi :) 

Yeah they talk and decide based on our health history , city we are living , symptoms whether we need to be tested . Temperature 100+ unte urgent care ki they will suggest and then if we still continue to have symptoms they will test . Urgent care lo kits undav to test edo dedicated unit ki velli we should get tested.

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

Antibiotics unte bavuntundi like erythromycin. But I don’t have them . 

akka go to urgent care   say that u have ear pain they will prescribe u antibiotics 

1 minute ago, kevinUsa said:

akka go to urgent care   say that u have ear pain they will prescribe u antibiotics 

Oh avuna ? I will go tomorrow . Thanks 🙏 

Naku last 2 days full cough without fever throat full heavy and dry cough wanted to cough real harder. Itla kadu ani cheppi full hot water thoni gargling cheste deenamma motham clear aipoindi throat. 

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

They just don’t test if u have fever / cough / cold . Based on you details , geographic conditions , health record and symptoms they will refer to urgent care . Unless u met someone with coronavirus in person they won’t test you . 

‭(833) 582-1974‬ - coronavirus help line number . They told they won’t test me yet . 

Neekem ayindi ?? Why you wanted a test ? 

4 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Naku last 2 days full cough without fever throat full heavy and dry cough wanted to cough real harder. Itla kadu ani cheppi full hot water thoni gargling cheste deenamma motham clear aipoindi throat. 

Good boy ... 

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

Are you out of your mind ? Don’t just blabber nonsense .  Are you waiting to be pregnant when u posted this thread ?  Vomiting 100 rogalaki vastundi even BP down ayyi poyemundu heart attack vache mundu too . Don’t know what people just talk .  There are women who never vomit even if they are pregnant. Get your facts before you just say something randomly. 

woman vi ani oka manchi manasu tho annadu le

single ani thelsi undadhu

you getting angry very much now a days

6 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Hot water really helps, alage salt water tho gargling kuda manchidhi

10 hours ago, Amrita said:

Oh avuna ? I will go tomorrow . Thanks 🙏 

You can even get prescribed over the phone, if you request your PCP. mychart App unte oka message chey me doc ki.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HoustonBullodu said:

@Amrita. Are you feel better? 

Not really but little better than yesterday . Vitamin c powders tagutunna as suggested along with taking Motrin . I also drinking lemon water and gargling. I am expecting I should feel better in 2 days.  Thanks a ton for checking .