Osthunatu undi Corona..

pittagoda

16 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Not really but little better than yesterday . Vitamin c powders tagutunna as suggested along with taking Motrin . I also drinking lemon water and gargling. I am expecting I should feel better in 2 days.  Thanks a ton for checking .

Good to hear that. emergen c powder orange flavor is the best Immune Booster and it easy on stomach for absorption and  consumption. Lemon water is no needed while you are on it. Morning tea with ginger is good too. 

6 minutes ago, HoustonBullodu said:

Good to hear that. emergen c powder orange flavor is the best Immune Booster and it easy on stomach for absorption and  consumption. Lemon water is no needed while you are on it. Morning tea with ginger is good too. 

I see !! Thank you ! 

Emergen vitamin C  orange aey drinking :) 

22 hours ago, Amrita said:

Antibiotics unte bavuntundi like erythromycin. But I don’t have them . 

antiBIOTIC is for bacterial infections. viral infections ki paracetmol saripothundi.....

4 hours ago, pittagoda said:

Eroju 99 fever and ithcy cough.. We will know in 3 more days that if this is Corono or Kangaroo

Hopefully kangaroo

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

Not really but little better than yesterday . Vitamin c powders tagutunna as suggested along with taking Motrin . I also drinking lemon water and gargling. I am expecting I should feel better in 2 days.  Thanks a ton for checking .

Drink boiled water 😷😷 Apr 14 kala Ani set ayipothayi

On 3/13/2020 at 7:46 AM, Amrita said:

She asked do u know a person who tested positive and met in person ani adigindi I said no .  Emo New York lo baga cases unnayi city batti kuda they are testing call help line . 

i honestly feel so sick . I have zero energy , full body pains , cough  and had a vomiting few hours ago.  I am scared :( 

Adhee corona kadu viral fever orange juice tesukunte saripotundi India medicines vadu that’s it 

19 hours ago, Battu123 said:

Adhee corona kadu viral fever orange juice tesukunte saripotundi India medicines vadu that’s it 

I was tested positive for flu , acute pharyngitis and acute upper respiratory infection with step throat and  cough . Had 101 fever when I went to urgent care . Ear , teeth and head hurts like hell . Full body pains and voice poyindi. Air vastondi no sound . Whatever I eat it’s coming out even soup .I bought humidifier, took tablets inka Em change ledu . He prescribed anesthesia gel for throat, antibiotics and inka edo medicine . No change so far repati ki may be will see some change . 

Bhayapadi chacharu they gave me mask and asked so many times if I traveled out of country or to effected areas . Instantly I was given mask . 

20 hours ago, Hyper said:

Drink boiled water 😷😷 Apr 14 kala Ani set ayipothayi

Bharinchaleka chachipovalanipistondi April 14 th varaku bharinchali ante pote better . Kshanam padukole last night gonthu karam la manta all the time . 

56 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I was tested positive for flu , acute pharyngitis and acute upper respiratory infection with step throat and  cough . Had 101 fever when I went to urgent care . Ear , teeth and head hurts like hell . Full body pains and voice poyindi. Air vastondi no sound . Whatever I eat it’s coming out even soup .I bought humidifier, took tablets inka Em change ledu . He prescribed anesthesia gel for throat, antibiotics and inka edo medicine . No change so far repati ki may be will see some change . 

Bhayapadi chacharu they gave me mask and asked so many times if I traveled out of country or to effected areas . Instantly I was given mask . 

Bharinchaleka chachipovalanipistondi April 14 th varaku bharinchali ante pote better . Kshanam padukole last night gonthu karam la manta all the time . 

Dont worry its a flu season. My cousin had it samething few weeks bac same symptoms....She was horrible cant even properly talk because of this thing. She went second time, they gave her some mask to breath becuase she was even feeling short of breath. Now she is fine and doing fine after a month and half. She got it from her children, so stay positive you will be fine. 

3 minutes ago, Hyper said:

Dont worry its a flu season. My cousin had it samething few weeks bac same symptoms....She was horrible cant even properly talk because of this thing. She went second time, they gave her some mask to breath becuase she was even feeling short of breath. Now she is fine and doing fine after a month and half. She got it from her children, so stay positive you will be fine. 

Thanks @Hyper :) 

20 hours ago, Amrita said:

Thanks @Hyper :) 

Are you feeling better today? Don’t stop to take Energen C. It does its job in the backend. Atleast now you know what it is and you know you will feel better in few days

• Like 1